Killed the following,

-Ark- Graphite47

-ArK- THE_UN533N

we were up together on the northwest airfield on a nearly empty server,

and got admin/hacker killed.

when I say killed we were both walking along than seen a glimpse of about a third filled hourglass, than your are dead.

Alpha or not D-Bag admins and hackers can kill this game before it hits Beta, so this really needs to be policed hard and fast.

Third time this has happened to me on a server my entire clan is playing this (not all tagged) and we are all having similar experiences from admins/hackers more frequently.

Not even sure this is the right section for this. but here it is anyway.

Stop fucking blaming admins for being killed...

Admins have no powers except kick, ban and restart...

Search before you accuse..

Throw me another reason 2 players will die simultaneously with nothing else around them.

I'm might be hosting my own server aswell soon, so I won't randomly die on your server?

Server was nearly empty and stable as just disheartening is all.

Stop fucking blaming admins for being killed...

Admins have no powers except kick' date=' ban and restart...

Search before you accuse..

[/quote']

this!

Whatever it was it was no admin cuz there is simply no way for an admin to kill you but his gun...

Throw me another reason 2 players will die simultaneously with nothing else around them.

I'm might be hosting my own server soon' date=' are you an admin? Server was nearly empty and stable as!

[/quote']

well known hack. one DB showed up ran his 'kill all on server' scripty, and away he went.

sadly been happening a lot, esp. before the BattleEye global bans.

We were the only 2 people that instantly died

And were approx 250-300 meters away from each other not in any buildings

Also on solid ground level,

Did search btw only found glitch deaths

If you are niave enough to believe that scripts and admin

Commands are so locked down they can only do

X y and z commands I have these magic beans for sale, interested?

Out of the box sure only x y and z commands but there

Definantly would be a way around it.

Dude trust me, I'm an admin, and without running scripts or manipulation, what makes me a hacker in fact I cheat the system I can exactly do the following:

-Kick

-Ban

-Unban

-Send kewl admin messages

-Lock

-Unlock

-Restart

-Shutdown

-Show Playerlist

thats it. So whoever killed you used a script, and thats not related to admins only anyway. So jsut get away from blaming an admin for this in fact unless you have a proof that the admin runs a script it has to be an ordinary script kiddie.

I did, you blamed the admin and after telling you it cant be the admin but a cheater you called me naive so I just explained it once again to you that admin commands are limited.

I did' date=' you blamed the admin and after telling you it cant be the admin but a cheater you called me naive so I just explained it once again to you that admin commands are limited.

[/quote']

Mate

Sometimes it just ain't worth it..

He will never believe that we admins cannot kill players on a whim, collect all the best gear and be invincible..

Hey ark guys, me and Falken were in this server (Dal 37) with you this morning, we saw 2 other people die the same instant as you 2 and just laughed, and wondered what the hell happened.

About 5 minutes later, on a hill above Electro, I find a guy and approach him, he fires an automatic RPG and kills me, and then attempts, to fire "homing" rpgs at Falken, who was over a kilometer away in the forest and should have been 100% undetected.

Did you notice explosion effects when you died? I wonder if something similar happened to you guys.

Unseen - Rent a server for a month then post here and explain how you can have all these extra admin powers, if so I might buy your magic beans from you to reimburse you for the server hosting for the month that you will have paid to prove your point.

In the meantime, don't call US naive when we have access to our own server that we admin and YOU DO NOT. Naive is you automatically thinking this is like other games where you have super amazing admin abilities.

In all honesty, we can take down and restart our server, set up automated restarts on a schedule, kick/ban people, change the difficulty settings, server description, and message of the day, change the server's time zone, and play the game otherwise exactly the same way you do, as a player with no special abilities or perks. But please, feel free to purchase a server and show us again how you know so much more about it than the actual server admins.....