Sign in to follow this  
zachj95

DayZ Player looking to group up and play anything really. [Have TS3 Server]

I play a lot of different games with some of my friends but have been looking for more people to play with, I'm down for any game and DayZ sounds pretty fun, I haven't been in a group of more than 3 people in DayZ so I'm looking to expand out and have a whole squad, PM or reply to this post if you're down and I'll PM you the TS3 info so we can play stuff. I really don't care what age you are as long as you're not super immature. I play on the west coast and I only speak English so sorry all of you foreign DayZ players. 

Here's a list of the games I play:

CS GO

Dungeon Defenders

DayZ

ArmA II

Garry's Mod

GTA IV

Chivalry

And more.

Edited by zachj95

Hey, I'm 15 and live on the East coast of the U.S. I would love to play DayZ with you, so please PM me the teamspeak. Also, forgive me if I don't know how to use teamspeak very well as I am new to it. Thanks.

We are having a unit wide DayZ weekend, you should join up in our TS3 and see if you like us.  For TS3 information go to www.thefirstcav.com and click "comm center."  You can also fill out an application at the "enlist" tab.  Hope to see you this weekend!

thefirstcavbanner.jpg

overkill184 on Steam add me my picture is the guy from the Shining. I am interested in playing dayz and other dayz mods. I wil PBS bandit or work for hero.