Sign in to follow this  
kodered

Looking for an ACTIVE dayZ clan

Hey guys, thank you for taking time to read my post!

I'm looking for a DayZ clan that is actually active and has more than 2 members on at 1 time. The last few clans I've looked at have had maybe 2 members on at any given time...

So a little about me is that I have been playing dayZ for several months and I would say im pretty experienced, but i took a break from it and im just now getting back into the game these past few weeks and im playing it daily again. In 17 years old and I usually play during the evenings, although some days I play all day haha. I am also from the U.S. on the west coast. I have Teamspeak and Skype as well.

Thank you for reading :)

Edited by kodered

Hey man.
My friend and I play all night err day, during afternoons but not as much.
We live in the U.S. Eastern Coast.
We are looking for chill - experienced players such as yourself to player hunt / camp raid. 

If you think you are qualified for the job talk to my friend or I on skype.

Coltception - My friend 
Rectify7 - Me

bang bang.

Information for our TS is at www.thefirstcav.com in "comm center"  if you want to play with us before you join us.  I am personally on the west coast as well, and that always helps.

thefirstcavbanner.jpg

Information for our TS is at www.thefirstcav.com in "comm center"  if you want to play with us before you join us.  I am personally on the west coast as well, and that always helps.

thefirstcavbanner.jpg

thank you both for the reply's, I have also submitted an application on your clan website :)

Feel free to join the [sAD] clan you we need people like you.

contact info....

Teamspeak IP, 63.143.52.202:10014

Skype, XDahms