Sign in to follow this  
zosius

looking for a group of people to play with

Hello all,

I'm looking for a group of people that I could have fun with. I am particularly interested in bandit play style, griefing, killing, creating chaos and in general being an asshole, in the game that is.

About me:

I'm 26 years old. I am based in EU region, currently living in Sweden. I am relatively new to the game, but did quite a lot of research so I dare to say the knowledge is good. I also play some of eve online if it makes any difference.

Hope to hear some offers.

BR

Zosius

Hey, I'm from the US, 16, and would be gladly willing to join you in your assholery :D. If you would like,reply or add me on steam at "offensivesnipa"

Hello zosius, I am playing origins with my teammate and we are looking for some new members... we are 22 and 24 years old and experienced in dayz more than 1 year.

Also we have our private Teamspeak room.

If you are interested please contact me on skype: andrep7410

If you are based on Sweden and 26, we have quite a few euro players in our TS3.  Head to our website at www.thefirstcav.com and go to "comm center" if you want to chat with us before you join up.  Oh boy, I read this post yesterday and totally forgot that you're a bandit.  Well if you choose not to be a bandit in the future, check us out.

thefirstcavbanner.jpg

Edited by reidloS doG

Thanks for the offers, guys. I'll be back soon from my vacations and then we can have some fun