Sign in to follow this  
hebekie

Corrupted Memory 55?

I was playing with my friend, just walking around and trying to kill a zombie, when i suddenly got kicked by battleeye for having 'Corrupted Memory #55' 

No clue what it is, my friend doesn't have it and it suddenly happened. 

Apparently someone else on the server has it too, not sure if server side issue or mine?

Could someone help me out ?

I got exactly the same error, just minutes ago I got kicked out. I'm quite sure nothing is corrupted really.

Corrupted Memory #55

this just started happening to me as well, what the hell is going on? It happens with any dayz mod I try right after I get to the player screen and press OK and it starts downloading the mission file it happens although it happened before that just this last time.. 

A quick reinstall and reapply from the latest patch fixed it for me. 

Try it out! 

I was using a higher version of the beta patch than whats on dayz commander so thats what was doing it, i re-installed the highest one on commander that says (stable) and I can now play again.

Same was happening to me this morning. I ran antivirus, reinstalled BE Client, reinstalled ARMA 2 patch 103718 and verified the integrity of my DayZ mod in steam. Not sure which thing made it all work again, but started working about 15 minutes later.