Sign in to follow this  
stoplookingoo

Terra Divide -recruting- -FREE GUNS-

Terra Divided

(RECRUITING)

6i79sh.png

Terra Divided, which stands for " Earth Divided" is a clan who plays any DayZ mod. From regular DayZ to DayZ Overwatch. We are looking for players who are willing to go to different  levels while in combat, to make sacrifices for the well being of others, people who can take charge, and lastly, people who love the adrenaline of DayZ. As of now, we are looking for people to be members and leaders. 

We usually only play of private hive servers, so people dont server jump.

Ranking:(from High to low)

• Clan Leader ~(Not Available, only Original leaders) `the high ruler of the clan. What we say goes
  • Elder~  (Trusted people who stay a long for the ride)  `most trusted people. These people are 2nd in charge.
  • Member~ (You Play with us and are a member  :) ) `a regular member after the questions and talking
  • Recruit~ ( Fresh Meat  ;)  )  `All new Members. Asked questions and talked to.

A little about us:~~~We are a new clan are we are ready to go. We love playing DayZ. We might play other games if other clan members have them, like Arma 3, Garry's mod, TTT, Rising Storm, Ect. We dont have a server cas whats the fun in that. We use skype for contacting each other, but we might move to RaidCall. We'll see what clan members prefer.

SPOTS:

• Medic
  • Sniper
  • Scavenger
  • Soldier
  • Support

Requirements to join Terra Divided:

• 14+ years of age (if younger than 14,we will let you in. At that point we will judge you on how you act and if you are mature.  :) )
  • A working mic ( decent mic please )
  • You must be Mature
  • Experience
  • Love for DayZ
  • *Swearing is aloud, but please, keep it to a minimal.
  • & No Racism, Sexism.  

​See you guys soon
-Please excuse spelling / grammer errors. Contact me on Skype: Controllollo
-B
30395xe.jpg  

Edited by BCkid

Hey, I added you on skype. I would be very interested to play in your team. 

I added you on skype, I am extremely interested in joining TD.