Sign in to follow this  
Remus (DayZ)

DayZero US 2 Group Looking for 1-2 More.

Me, and a buddy of mine player regularly on BMRF DayZero US 2. We are always in the BMRF teamspeak when we play.

We have done excellent so far, and play it very smart. We're experienced, and are interested in having another player, or two join us. 

We would like to keep it to a 4 man group, so thats why were looking for two more. Please add me on skype at : Remusrowle

Skype is for making contact, I usually close completely out of it while playing DayZ. 

We ask that you are at least 17 years of age, and have a working microphone, and willing to use teamspeak.

Be experienced, Me and my buddy have killed many people in the last two days and have lived to tell the tale.

While we play it very smart, we arn't afraid to loose nothing. We will hit the NWAF at night, with 60/60 People on the server.

So don't be afraid to loose gear, although combined we me and my buddy have killed about 5 people in the last two days with no deaths for us, So i'm not saying we arn't good, but don't let the fear of loosing gear effect your intelligent thinking. 

If you are still interested please hit me up on skype at --- Remusrowle

EDIT : NVM I found a group

Edited by Ianous