Sign in to follow this  
vladimir89@live.nl

Looking for a group/partner

Hey guys, got a brand new pc so i'm back to play some dayz. I'm currently playing overwatch/origins but i prefer to play origins now because, there are more goals in it like house/base building and which way you want to play a hero or a bandit ( im both fine with it ). I dont have a server yet so we will have to find a nice one where we should play in because of the base building so i wil tell a bit about myself.

I'm 24 years old and i started to play dayz somewhere in the last year of december. I live in europe so im on gmt +1 and prefer to play on low ping servers means like most of the US servers mine ping would be way to high to be playable.

What im looking for is perhaps to join a group of mature players or make eventually a group of players. I don't care if you are a male or a female or a monkey like me.. the most important thing is if you just like to have fun and play sirieus the same time. What im not looking for is a clan it's way to crowded for me. I'm a chill person so i will not rage hard. I don't mind if you rage but... there are different levels of rage.. another thing is i dont mind if you curse but, don't curse every single sentence else i would have to keep a bucket next to me just to puke in it.. so keep it mature please  :). So here are the requirements.

REQUIREMENTS

- You must be 18+.

- You must speak fluent english ( it's not my native language also so don't worry if i can understand you it's good enough).

- Would be nice if you are a active player ofc  :).

- You should be mature.

- Be a teamplayer ( if you don't no the definition of it then you are not one  :lol: ). 

- You must have a Headset/mic to be able to talk ( i'm using myself skype/ts ).

- Play smart ( so don't run through towns like a Piñata ).

If you want to reply put some information like below here.

- Where you from/timezone: example -> ( EU/gmt+1 )

- Experience: ( Understanding of the game would be good enough )

- You have skype/ts etc: example -> ( skype and ts )

- Tell a bit about yourself: ( not necessary )

- Where you from/timezone: example -> Eastern  US UTC-5

- Experience: Playing on and off since the game came out

- You have skype/ts etc: example -> TS      skype is for little kids who can't afford a server

- Tell a bit about yourself:  Usually play as a bandit. Have played as hero before and prefer the help new players understand the game. Even though I enjoy playing bandit I understand that griefing and being a straigh Ahole can have a negative effect on a server causing people to leave and quit. I normally don't KS unless I have to. I will though for gear if I am starting out. Recently started playing orgins since dayz got boring since there is really nothing to do once you get a decent ammount of gear piled up. I like being able to build a house and protect my gear. I have played a decent ammont and can be pretty deadly in a fire fight. I can pilot most aircraft very well and don't shy away from flying. The last server I played on origins was fun but it was a non hive server and they never go the update so everyone quit. I want to start playing with a group before joining a server again as it can be very boring playing solo.

Slovakia EU - gmt+1

Experience: 1year+ ... playing from october 2012 if I remember corretly

Skype: andrep7410, but I prefer TS, also I have my private TS room.

Hello, I am looking for a group because I dont have teammates. Of course I played with some friends, but they left because they were bored or smthing.... My playstyle is semi bandit semi hero... usually I dont kill low geared people if I dont need to.

Contact me on skype please if u are interested. 

Thanks bb

- Where you from/timezone: example ->US eastern timezone

- Experience: i've played for 2 weeks and i own a small clan atm

- You have skype/ts etc: example -> i have a teamspeak: vs9.tserverhq.com:9191  i go by Ghost FX

- Tell a bit about yourself: i play, like i have only one life and i have to do everything right to not die, plus im a nice sharpshooter. i personally like the sound of good teamwork i get on at 5:00pm almost every day.

and i plan on recording our game experiences together and have a clan youtube page. so-far in the clan its me, and one other guy. i want about 3 more. or 5. on the side note i also consider myself a monkey. 

- Where you from/timezone: example -> EU/gmt+2

- Experience: 1 and a half year

- You have skype/ts etc: I have both -> skype: destroyeroftomorrow

- Tell a bit about yourself: I am looking for an active squad to play some dayz. I played 1 year vanilla dayz so I know basically everything about chernarus.

Aswell I played some Origins, Breaking Point, Namalsk and Panthera.

Just add me on skype and lets talk mate ! :)

- Where you from/timezone: U.S.-GMT -5 (East Coast)

- Experience: Been playing on and off (Mostly off) for the past year or so.

- You have skype/ts etc: I have a skype but I'd prefer TS

- Tell a bit about yourself: I'm just coming back from a long break from DAYZ and plan to stay for a while. I usually roll solo but enjoy team play by far. I've rolled with a bandit outfit before as well as MOTW so I have no real preference on which way we take. I usually play as a scout, driver or medic, but I'd be willing to learn some other rolls. I'm not quite comfortable with Origin yet but I'd really like to dive in with some others to get a foothold. Warning now: my August may end up spotty at best, I've got a lot of things going on family/training/school-wise but I'm willing to put forth the effort when I can be on.