Sign in to follow this  
dzemboc@yahoo.com

Bandit Looking for group or clan

Looking for group or Clan play for Dayz.  I have been playing off and on since release. Recently played orgins for a bit due to dayz getting a little boring for me. Looking to get back into playing again with a group or clan.

Me  26 M East Coast

Looking for US server, Looking for Teamspeak/Vent No Skype 

I have owned my own servers, Can create a private TS server if need be. I play as a bandit but don't mind helping out new people. I do not play as an Asshole meaning just blowing up peoples stuff and destroying everything I find. I play as if It were a roleplaying game. I do not grief other plays simply hunt them down for gear/supplies. If its a rival clan thats different. Normally like to set up a few camp spots with gear. Weapons of choice is DMR but I can use almost anything.

Please let me know your clan/group and and info about the server you play on. Looking on playing on a semi popular server maybe 30 people during peak times and 10-20 average. Not looking for a pvp server or 1 that is constantly full. Will be on tonight if anyone is interested in grouping up. Best kill streak was 16:1 and no I don't hunt bambi's on the coast.

Hey man, if you want to join a group/clan go to his teamspeak: ts.dayzhorror.com

Here, u will have a variety of clans/groups u can choose from!

Choose one that will best suit u!  :)

Hope to see your face around

[2ndIC] are currently recruiting new members, we play on our own Origins 1.7.5 server, have Teamspeak 3 server also. 

We are a mix of players from around the globe, myself from the UK, US, Netherlands, Brazil and Sweden.

If you are interested please join our server and introduce yourself! Look for me or any 2nd IC member.

Cheers
-Judge

b_560_95_1.png

Clan Info:
Bloodline
Clan that owns Its own server and team speak
At the moment we are looking to recruit new members to our group.

TeamSpeak Server: brass.typefrag.com:4105
Based on Origins

Requirements:

15+
mature attitude
Team speak
Microphone
Must speak fluent English
must be active (If your not so active or you play certain days let us know)

Rules:

No Clan Killing
No stealing
No drama (If there is a problem between you and any other member Inform the Clan leaders)

If there are any questions feel free to msg me on the forums or on steam. Steam name: Zylon180