Sign in to follow this  
Shankopotumus

Explicit Gaming's DayZ Lingor | Custom Bases | NPCs | Added Weapons | Antihack | Self bloodbag

Explicit Gaming DayZ Lingor

IP: 67.228.177.177:3000

FEATURES:

*- Self Bloodbag

- NPCs/AI (Infantry and Aircraft, they tend to steal working cars from you too!)

- Salvage Vehicles (Strip parts off of vehicles)

- More weapons added! (M8 variants, SCAR L and H variants, and many more!)

- Care Packages

- Custom bases around the map and plenty of them (Ex: FOB Foxtrot and Maruko Shipping Depot)

- Animated C-130 and Helicopter crashsites! (They fly around until they reach their final destination displaying fireworks over the sky as it smashes in the the ground and spawns the rarest loot obtainable!)

- No Anti-Material rifles! (We find them OP and unnecessary, however, this is not final!)

- Custom Debug Monitor! (Displays: FPS, Murders, Bandits killed, Zombies Killed, TS IP, etc.)

- Active Administration

- TSW Anti-hack

- Server restarts every 2 hours

- Intro Music (Changed every week, polls are up on our forums to vote!)

- Many more features!

Explicit Gaming's Teamspeak IP:

IP: Explicitgaming.clancoms.com:1404

* Have a clan or group of friends? Join our Teamspeak and contact one of our TS Mods and they'll set you up with your own channel! Password protected!*

Explicit Gaming's Forum: Explicitgaminginc.com/forum

We are looking forward to meeting some friendly gamers that are ready to enjoy the server and have a good time! Good luck out there!

banner_560x95.png?random=346805

HOLLY COW this looks great!!!

what is the starting gear?

But you have me sold on lingor island.

Edited by meat pie

HOLLY COW this looks great!!!

what is the starting gear?

But you have me sold on lingor island.

We currently have the starting gear set with:

Winchester

M9

Bandages

Painkillers

Food

Drink

Compass

Map

Hatchet

Of course this will probably be changed over time!

We look forward to seeing you on our server, meat pie.

We currently have the starting gear set with:

Winchester

M9

Bandages

Painkillers

Food

Drink

Compass

Map

Hatchet

Of course this will probably be changed over time!

We look forward to seeing you on our server, meat pie.

Nice not op,cool.

This will be my main lingor island server!

was a fun server to play on until the admin got bitchy and teleported someone to where we logged out and stole our heli on restart, probably should'nt laugh about it one a public teamspeak

also tried to delete our chopper because we were unaware of the rules of missile use

-Cookie

Edited by M3RKz

In my personal opinion I liked this server when I first played on it, but admins act like children and abuse there powers when they get killed such as trying to delete our chopper when we killed one of them, as well as teleporting to our chopper and stealing it without realizing one of out clan was in there TS and heard them laughing about it and organizing pickups for all there team. 2 words scumbag admins 

- Django

Edited by TRiDiNiO

In my personal opinion I liked this server when I first played on it, but admins act like children and abuse there powers when they get killed such as trying to delete our chopper when we killed one of them, as well as teleporting to our chopper and stealing it without realizing one of out clan was in there TS and heard them laughing about it and organizing pickups for all there team. 2 words scumbag admins 

- Django

was a fun server to play on until the admin got bitchy and teleported someone to where we logged out and stole our heli on restart, probably should'nt laugh about it one a public teamspeak

also tried to delete our chopper because we were unaware of the rules of missile use

-Cookie

Okay, let's clear some things up.

Here's what happened;

We have a rule on our server that choppers with venoms are forbidden from using missiles for Air-to-ground combat.  A user blew up my MTVR with missiles.  I let them know it was forbidden, respawned, carried on.  Another user died from the venom.  That's where I step in and check our anti-hack so I can PM the pilot.  Well our anti-hack (TSW) showed no users in the chopper, which often times means there is a hacker using a bypass to evade our anti-hack.  After no one responding to both my warnings and seeing no users in the chopper I decided to go ahead and delete the chopper.  Well BattleEye was being VERY slow and didn't perform the action until a good 5-10 minutes later, in between that time one of you guys finally spoke up.  I couldn't cancel the command at that point, it was already in BattleEye's stream of executable orders.  I did apologize thoroughly for that.

Now let's address the second topic... oh boy.

Teleporting to your chopper and stealing while one of your clan members was in the TS?  Seriously?

Flaw A ) There is only TWO members who have access to teleporting VIA our anti-hack.  Myself ([xG]Vulture) and Tony ([xG]Tony).  I can personally GUARANTEE it was neither me NOR Tony because Tony was out of town for the weekend and I obviously wasn't home, seeing as one of you felt it necessary to come and spout bullshit at me on teamspeak while I was at work.

Flaw B ) There is no chance you heard them laughing and organizing a pick up because all of our members play in the password protected clan-channels on our teamspeak.

All these accusations are so broad and general, it's absurd.  You're welcome to come on teamspeak and explain your childish, immature, bullshit you decided to complain about but, I can promise you it's all a load of steaming shit. :)

Edited by xG_Vulture