Sign in to follow this  
Twixx (DayZ)

Got: DMR, M24, MK48, NVG FAL, Sv-58 ACOG, Satchels. Looking for:Windscreen, main rotor

Topics title pretty much explains everything.

I'm looking for windscreen glass and main rotor assembly, here are the things I can offer in return:

DMR

M24

MK48 Mod 0

NVG FAL

Sv-58 ACOG

PDW

Satchel Charges

Tents

Antibiotics

You can pick one item for only giving me windscreen or main rotor, and two items if you give me both.

Main hive only of course.

You can be sure to trust me, I'm a hero.

Reply here or PM me to set up a trade :)

Edited by Twixx

You're offering really high level stuff for menial parts.

Why not find them/shoot someone for them?

You're offering really high level stuff for menial parts.

Why not find them/shoot someone for them?

Tried finding them myself, no sucess :( also, I'm a hero so I don't really shoot people. 

I've got quite a bit of that stuff collected I mentioned, so it's no harm if I give away couple of those items for what I need.

Tried finding them myself, no sucess :( also, I'm a hero so I don't really shoot people. 

I've got quite a bit of that stuff collected I mentioned, so it's no harm if I give away couple of those items for what I need.

If you're honestly willing to trade that good of stuff for simple parts, I'd feel kind've bad taking it from you.I have a Sv58 of my own... tell you what. I'll trade you a tire, jerry can, windshield glass, and your rotor assembly for 4 Sv58 magazines. Sound fair?

If you're honestly willing to trade that good of stuff for simple parts, I'd feel kind've bad taking it from you.I have a Sv58 of my own... tell you what. I'll trade you a tire, jerry can, windshield glass, and your rotor assembly for 4 Sv58 magazines. Sound fair?

Sounds fair to me, do you have a Skype or something? :) We can probably arrange the meeting on Friday or Saturday. You can write me in PM.

Sounds fair to me, do you have a Skype or something? :) We can probably arrange the meeting on Friday or Saturday. You can write me in PM.

Just give me a server, a time, and a place. I've had really bad luck with Skype.

Like freaky weirdos trying to stalk me through it.

I'm in the woods north-west of Elektrozavodsk (right up the little dirt road that comes off the main road going into Elektro from the west?)

Hi there,

Just wondering if you got those items?

If not, I'd like to trade:

• 2x Windscreen glass
  • 1x Main rotor assembly

for 

• 1x Tent
  • 4x antibiotics.

Thanks

Edited by Marion Mic