Sign in to follow this  
Vespecci

New player lookin for pals.

So I've been playing DayZ for 6 days lone wolfing it, and I have to say that its very annoying that I'm shot on sight every time. ( I know, no endgame, bored, blah) But anyways! I'm looking for some like minded players, around the same age as I (21) to join up with and have a good time. I don't shoot on sight, I usually avoid a player if I see him and only shoot if I feel I've lost control of the situation.

I play on US 3480 Official hive, I use teamspeak over mumble or skype due to better voice and connection respectively.

IP is 173.234.233.178:2352

Reply if you're interested in joining up, and I'll message you the IP to the teamspeak I moderate for.

Cheers!

-Ves

EDIT: I live on the Eastern Coast of the US, and play at all times of the day. Server is vanilla DayZ

Edited by Vespecci
  • Like 1

Thanks for mentioning the server :) you're free to join our teamspeak and play with the TG guys whenever you'd like!

Cheers,

Jimmy

• Like 1

well id take up the offer but i am unfortunatley only 15 years old.  But at least I have an M249 saw and a hero skin in that server.

skype if anyones intrested in joining me for some youtube commentaries: Codybas

if you see a guy by the name of "multicam" in that server im friendly say and ready to help

Edited by callsignBravo

Are you commited to only that particular server? If you are interested in coming over to an Origins server, send me a message.