Sign in to follow this  
Keith_ the_ZombieSlayer

Annoying fireplace bug.

I havent play Dayz in a while and recently began again.Im playing on a official server and I also tried it on other servers and i get the same result:Whenever i want to make a fireplace(i have woodpile in my main inventory and matches,also im doing it in flat area with nothing obstructing it.)When i try to make one nothing happens,and maybe 30 seconds later it appears for a few seconds and then it dissapears again.

I looked the problem up a little bit before posting and it could be a problem from the new update? Im not sure if that is true so if anyone knows whats wrong and possibly how to fix this problem I would appreciate it.

I apologize in advance if this question has been answered already as i have lots of meat and need to cook it next time i play :D

Oh and i am doing it in a flat area.

Edited by Keith_ the_ZombieSlayer

Fires work for me but it sounds like a lag issue. You should be able to just scroll and light the fire so I have no idea what is going on there.

• Like 1

Fires work for me but it sounds like a lag issue. You should be able to just scroll and light the fire so I have no idea what is going on there.

Aha so thats the problem il try it again and im sure it will work i suspected lag as well but i didt think it would last so long.

Thanks for replying