Sign in to follow this  
TheSwarm

Clan recruting

Hey, i am a well experienced player at dayz i already have a small group but we are looking to expand if you are interested then please contact me on skype: daniel.foster101, or on our TS server 68.117.217.195:3306

• Like 1

Hello mate, if you're looking for fun games and friendly people then look no further than us @ BSB Network (http://www.bsbnetwork.com )

We're UK based and have members from all over the country and Europe. Most of our members are adults but we have no stupid restrictions and no daft rules or requirements - all we ask is you play fair and have a bit of common sense. We dont take our self too seriously and we like a bit of banter and a laugh.

We have supported Day Z since launch and have our own Epoch server. We will also be supporting Day Z sand Alone from release. We have been around since 2002, so we're stable and won't disappear after a week or so like some clans. We also have our own cool website and Teamspeak 3 server for players to use. We support more than 20 other games and have over 2000 registered users to play games with when you're looking for mates to join you.

Our day z server has several little teams active on it that are always looking for new recruits and our members are divided among them to keep things active and competitive. We also run regular events with prizes and have in-game tournaments.

We have already got teamed with another clan group which own a server and have 35 members join now for a group dayz experience,