U.B.C.S. Ravin

U.B.C.S. Story. How Hops got his M249

I never really shared one of Hops and mines first big major kills.

I am not sure if we were stupidly lucky or just sneaking so well, even for being young guns with nothing but M1911's and AK's. Taking two hours to clear out the airfield hangers and barracks must be pretty bad I am assuming for our first time. Paranoid that any player or bandit can be there at any moment and kill us.

We finally get to the firestation together, our M1911's in hand Hop's leads up the stairs, we both check for loot, not finding much. Up bit by bit. I stop on the second floor and Hop's gets to the top floor. I pull out a set of my binoculars to check if anyone is coming down the runway or not.

Suddenly, a single M1911 shot rings out above me. Instantly I slam down into the heavy cement floor and glance up, shouting into the mic, "Hops?! What the hell man?! Who is shooting at us?"

Taking a quick moment to glance out the window I see the air control tower, but NOONE is around at all, I mean noone. Not even Zeds. Which was odd. Hop's doesn't reply to me and I get worried. I glance up and then back out another window as I have become rooted in place.

A second shot suddenly rings out. "Jesus!" I shout again and hear the sound of flies above me. It was a long pause between those two shots and Hop says.

"Shit man, get up here quick and help me loot this!"

Quickly dashing up the third flight of stairs I see a dead player in a ghillie suit. We loot some NVG's off of him and a M249. I take his M9 silenced pistol and GPS, I also loot his map. Jacking all the food we can we bolt the hell out of the firestation.

Hops says, "I don't know what happened. He was just laying there with his ass pointed at me and I shot him, he didn't go down the first shot so I had to do it again."

We had to have caught that player with his pants down. We took so long between each hanger not attracting a single zed might have been the reason. Not knowing or really trying to figure it out we run as far as can from the airfield. Living another day.

congrats, nearly got an m249 this morning since the dumb cunt was staring down a single direction, could have rushed him with my hatchet but i decided against it, since his winchester friend was looking in my general direction. :(

Haha, fantastic Ravin & Hops..

Such classic reactions and comments..

Makes a poor sod smile at work.