Sign in to follow this  
Sidion

Crazy Hunter

* Server this happened on.

Seattle 3 - LEM

* Time that it happened including your timezone.

Between 3:45 am and 4:15 am PST

* What happened during the incident.

This scum bag was constantly dcing every time me and my partner shot him. Headshots wouldn't put him down as his corpse would fall (and be lootable) but a few seconds later he'd spawn a small ways back from where I'd killed him and attack us again.

He started shooting at our car as we were driving. We parked a ways from our camp and somehow he caught up to us. And the continuing fight he kept after us and left for a short while only to return and try again (DCing even more)

Not only did he compromise our camp, he destroyed one of our vehicles. It's pretty ridiculous that even head shots don't even put these fucks down. He dies and comes right back.

I'll try and provide what else is needed.

Edit: Edited to fit format, and to help iron out the facts.

Crazy Hunter is the sort of player that needs to be REMOVED. We fought him for over 20 minutes (Close to an hour but I'm not 100% sure of the time frame) of him constantly DCing each time we'd get him. When we'd finally start camping the approx location he'd come in... A few moments would pass and suddenly he'd be behind us and shoot one of us.

How do I know it was him? The guy first spoke in direct near the very first encounter. Asking who was there before the first action. A short while later we noticed in the players list his symbol changing from the one that denotes in game vs in menu.

I was the partner who was there, shooting this guy in the head with a DMR repeatedly for what felt like an hour or so. We have 3 vehicles and about 20 tents, which he ended up finding (not sure how). I know many of you might not care about "campers" like us who complain when our camp is compromised, but this is beyond that... this is about cheaters. Ban this guy, please.

Name: Crazy Hunter

Server: US 42 - Seattle 13 - LEM

Time: 3:30am-4:20am PDT