iceman28001

I like the new version, but

I like the new version, but I am very curious as to when the next version of Eating and Antibiotic Finding Simulator comes out. By the way can we remove these zombies and the other players. I have to run around forever to finally get hit 3 times to be infected. So any word as to if I can just spawn infected to save time from collecting loot /fighting off zombies/interacting with other survivors, and just get right to stuffing my face constantly. I just want to get to that root DayZ Food/Antibiotics Edition core gameplay.

• Like 3

Thats nice. Welcome, to the real world...

Thats nice. Welcome, to the real world...

The real world makes a fun game! Especially with real world predetermined infection etc, good thing the real world is there to make games fun for us! (And offer oddly accurate infection rates for a zombie outbreak... crazy how that is real.)

real world argument always proper for a mod were cans of beans replenish blood... better make the primary objective. goooo realism

Edited by R4Z0R49
Fixed Small text
  • Like 2

I have to run around forever to finally get hit 3 times to be infected.

And since the update iv'e been infected only once, don't run around be cautious,think twice before you do anything the zombies are/should be the main threat in Day Z, this update has made them so,

Dat Logic.

One flaw in your post. 'Run around'. Don't want to get hit? Don't run around zombies. It's like when your taught about crossing the road, don't just run out there expecting not to get hit.

Literal interpretation of running around, yeah! *Edit* Gotta be hip.... Dat Literal Interpretation

Edited by Iceman28001

I think if you are not satisfied with the patch, you can play other mods, you can play on private custom servers, etc.

Posting something like that in this forum just make you look like a whiner (no offense, please).

If you think you can contribute with the dev team, you can join the testers on GB wireworld.

I understand you don't like the patch, but you could be more sympathetic with the devs work.

They do it for free and reading stuff like this every day will not motivate them to engage yout point of view.

It's just my opinion though.