Sign in to follow this  
Infrared

Brand new DayZ Epoch server Need admins now! Self bloodbag, cargo drop, AI, extra bldgs, and more!

Email me at infrared.dayz@gmail.com asking if you want admin.

Hi! I'm Infrared, I own the server I'm currently advertising for. Please come join me. I need staff. The server is finally up again. So favorite the server and come play! I'll be on the server. Side chat is active. I'm a nice owner. We have added TONS of buildings to increase the fun of the game, I've also created scripts for self bloodbagging for you lone-wolfs out there, note you can get infected from a bloodbag that is infected to increase the fun aswell. (Take antibiotics to relieve.) You can cargo vehicles in larger helicopters (e.g. MV22, Chinhook / CH47 I think.) I'm working on lowering some prices for plot poles. If you think I should do that, just come into the game. I'll take all advice. AND, First person to be there will get a M107 and 5 10 oz gold if you accept! We also have some AI added. They will be seen at moments, always keep your eye out! There are like 2 bases that can be conqured. (NOTE: THEY ARE CUSTOM, SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO FIND THEM!) I am a active owner so I'll be on frequently, I'll also take some request for things to be added. We also have Tanks, Jets, Special helicopters, ALL WITHOUT RMOD! We also have Auto refuel, and we are hosting a custom map. All server info below. We do only have ONE administrator. Me. I emphasize that. And I think we have 300+ vehicles. Note you can buy from traders. Just added Lifting and towing!!!!

Server Versions:

Epoch Version - 1.0.1.1

Arma Version - 103718

SERVER Version - 2.3.1

IP - 198.24.135.122:2312

DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE.

Server name - Just search Infrared Should come up. OR favorite the IP and Port.

Edited by InfraredOfficial

Yes, but it is for lonewolfs. Trust me man. You'll like this server.