Sign in to follow this  
Kopss

Looking for a couple of cool and relaxed guys to play with

So I'm 18, from Finland and looking for a couple of fun and relaxed guys to play with in dayz. I play with a guy but we're looking for a couple more. I've been playing dayz since last summer and know pretty much all there is to it. If your about my age or older and have at least some experience in the game PM me with skype details and we can get started! Oh yeah and I play Europe times so looking for people in Europe/East coast. Fluent English is also a must.

hey im only 14 im muture (not squeaky) ive been playing dayz since christmas last year iknow alot abpout the game i can drive fly planes and helicopters and id love to play with someone that actually knows what they are doing please get back to me thanks skype name @ taylorhope75

Hey man, I'm from Finland too and I'm 22 years old starting a clan on DayZ Origins server, where I have been granted an early acceess to. I'v gathered some materials in the sence that I can give them to the clan members that join so you sound like a type of guy I'd like to play with. In the server that I play, there is also another Finn that I'm thinking of asking to join the clan..

Please contact me so perhaps we can chat more on DayZ stuff!

PM me or add skype contact: Red-J-DayZ

Hope to hear from you soon mate!

logo_zpsf1c1ed9d.png

Hey,

If you are looking for a team to join, check out Vision of Perfection Community. We take care of each other, we leave no one behind and we let nothing compromise collective survival!

• Steam Page : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/VisionOfPerfection

• Teamspeak : 199.167.19.50:9183

Add me as a friend on steam by finding me ([VoP] PilotVtol) in the steam group and we can get you setup on TeamSpeak and start playing.

I personally play around 5:30pm - 10:30pm EST.

Thank you and hope to play with you soon

PilotVtol

Commanding Officer

Vision of Perfection

Hey man, I'm 16 and looking for a buddy or two to play with on some maps, if your interested just add me on Skype as HardlyThoughtOf . :)