Sign in to follow this  
glen958@btinternet.com

Triple T Gaming DayZ Non PvP, DayZ Civ and Dayz Epoch Servers

Triple-TGaming.Com are a new multi genre adult gaming community.

We currently have 4 Servers up at the moment offering a DayZ Chernarus Non PvP server, this server has a 200+ vehicles and you can donate for custom loadouts and bases. We also have a DayZ Civilian server that is a standard pvp enviroment but we are also able to offer players the ability to donate for bases and loadouts. For a tempoary ongoing basis we also have a DayZ Epoch and Arma3 Wasteland serveron offer. Future games to be launched within the community may include Minecraft and Starcraft servers.

Details of our servers are below:

DayZ Chernarus Non PvP 40 Slots

70.42.74.62:2302

Dayz Civilian PvP 40 Slots

70.42.74.62:2312

DayZ Epoch

199.116.118.205:2312

ArmA3 Wasteland

198.27.83.216:2322

We have a 100+slot Teamspeak here 198.27.80.126:9987

We have active admins and experience in running dayz servers in particular.

We also like to hold events for community members to win ingame prizes.

If you would like more information then please go to our website at www.triple-tgaming.com

Edited by Wooly Mammoth

There is a lot of excitement with beginning a new server. I think we have brought together the best to keep this up an running. We do need more members to check us out and, I'm sure, you'll want to stay. The non-pvp server is great for those of us who need a start and the admins and regulars are helpful (and we all needed that at the start! - you can only learn so much from you tube tutorials.)

I also plan on dabbling in the PVP side and hope I don't get shot in the face too quickly.

As well, a big advantage is the planned rotating games on the other two server slots. I will give a casual gamer like me the opportunity to try out a few other games with familiar people.

You should also see some active clans including the helpful EMS clan (always able to give you food or a mag, or blood)... or mine EZS, who really like killing zombies... to name just two.

I am excited to be part of the start-up!

Tom

aka Capn Tom