chanvlan

How to install ArmA 2 DayZ Mod on Steam

A quick mash up of a tutorial I did as I was receiving a lot of messages asking for help on setting up ArmA 2 DayZ Mod with Steam.

Hope it helps.

awesome tut, clear instructions.

Just a question, do i need british armed forces to play dayz properly?

And I see "incompatible" near everything. What should I install before DayZ? I can't even start 2nd step of this tutorial because I can't install anything.

@Marrond I know I say them in that order, but try going and doing 'step two' first. I probably should've done it that way but I just jumped on and recorded the video without really planning it through.

I think I answered your questions on youtube Brites. Let us know if you are still having troubles.

yes you did sorry i asked on both sites i didnt know if you were checking both

thanks alot good tut!

awesome tut' date=' clear instructions.

[/quote']

no just operation arrowhead, it is the best to have combined forces as it saves money and troubles (arma2 + arma2 operation arrowhead in one pack)

@Chanvlan

Dear awesome person,

Thank you for your tutorial, as it helped me understanding how mods work but above all, it fixed my frame rate problem. Upon installing the mod according to your tutorial, I was acutally able to enter a building without alerting zeds. (Which was impossible due to frame rate being almost below zero)

Also, thanks for letting peple know how to properly install a mod instead of just giving them the files or a software.

You, sir, rule

awesome tut' date=' clear instructions.

[/quote']

no just operation arrowhead, it is the best to have combined forces as it saves money and troubles (arma2 + arma2 operation arrowhead in one pack)

Thanks. Yeah. Refer to what he said. Glad your frame rate problem got sorted out :)