Sign in to follow this  
Wotsit

Vanilla DayZ Epoch Chernarus Server | Private Hive | Active Admins | Random Cars + Choppers |

Finally updated to 1.0.1.5

Hello fellow 'Zombie Killaz'!

WTF have had a change in the world of DayZ, Instead of the normal DayZ we decided we wanted more of a point to play and have given Epoch a try!

At the moment we are staying at Vanilla Epoch on Chernarus but i'm sure we will be adding a few bits and bobs soon to spice it up. This server is fairly NEW so jump on, gather your building supplies and build your bases ANYWHERE you choose without there being a neighboring camp close by!

• New Server - Not many players active but admins are always around.
  • We prefer Survival but PVP is not discouraged... Where would the fun be?
  • 200+ Random spawning vehicles - All vehicles found are tradeable with the exception of a few uniqe ones.
  • Base building active and working - build your own base!
  • Original starting loadout - Backpack, random inventory item, Bandage and Flashlight (Though you are not very far from equipping yourself with some sort of weapon)
  • Day/Night Cycle
  • Extra vehicle models - Police cars etc.

Personally I love the Epoch mod, more players on the server adds to the excitement of being a team, I would love to roll around with you guys! So, I am hoping to see clans and small or large groups being frequent players so we can get events running as often as we can.

We are open to comments, suggestions etc. so don't be afraid to voice your opinion on the server, just be polite :)

WTF are also looking for more DayZ favoured players, If you would like to team with us on our server then take a look at the info below!

Server IP+Port: 85.234.146.76:2452

Contact info:

We hope to hear from you soon

WTF Gaming

Edited by Wotsit

Some sort of problems with the server provider. Seems to have reset the whole server, Everything lost and we appologise for that. We are waiting on the server providers to reply to us so we can try and put things right, We are locked out of the admin panel so right now we are powerless.

No more problems since Friday so still come join the server, The providers don't work weekends so we are expecting a reply soon to put things right and prevent this happening again.

Please join our website and watch for more info on what is going on with the server.

And just ahead of time... Welcome! :)

Come on guys, get online... See you on there! :beans:

Finally updated to 1.0.1.5

Come online and give the server a try, We are in need of a good player base. I hope to try set up some sort of system for Private military companies that are created freely by our community members. We prefer to have them as a 3 player limit, so bring your clan members, your friends and groups you play with, there is no member maximum so bring as many as you want to dominate the map! :D

sign up to our DayZ dedicated website, server updates etc. will be posted when available!

Please help us improve our player community by visiting our server and adding it to your favourites for you to keep coming back to with your friends and other groups if possible :)