Sign in to follow this  
jakey1995abc

Non BattlEye Servers

you cant be banned for using dayz single player as it does not connect to Battleye's servers, in-which case you sir are lying to us =(

and thus will not receive much help from anyone here.

1. You probably did hack and made up some random excuse for it, or 2. You downloaded a nasty program that stole your key.

Non-Battleye servers, if you can even find one, will be riddled with hackers and idiots.

I think he's referring to a dodgy exe. that was doing the rounds a while ago. It promised DayZ single player and then stole your key.

Anyoo OP, you won't find a non-BE server without hackers, that's what they're for.

• Like 2

Lol at lame excuse :P

You could just try looking yourself. I'm pretty sure they say in the description if they have BE or not

Whatever you have or have not done to end up banned by Battleye, is not my concern, but I can believe that people fall for running key stealers. The fact that BE kicks and bans many legit players is beside the point and plenty of others have been duped into running that single player malware.

As for there being no such thing as single player DayZ, that is only true for a ready-to-play package. It shows how little others know, or are willing to help, when everything is readily available to make a DIY version to play using private hive server builds. A vanilla (not modified) Chernarus build is no different to what everyone else plays on the public hive, it is just installed on your own hardware.

Why not set up your own private hive dedicated server on your own PC, but don't connect it to, or set up Battleye. Password it, or set up a whitelist, or keep it offline. Then join your own server on LAN and sandbox away. That is single player ... in fact, that is what many multi-player games do in single player mode ... run a local server and join it with a client.

Depending on how powerful your PC is and how much bandwidth your internet connection has, you could configure your server to connect to the internet and invite some mates on.

Sound hard? Its not. Having to put some effort to learn some simple geeky stuff is what many people wrongly call "difficult".

Need a racked box the price of a car to run it? Not likely, I use a laptop. Play single player or keep the number of players low and it should run ok.

All a DayZ private hive server consists of really, is another copy of ArmA 2: OA running without graphics and a small SQL database.

Whatever you have or have not done to end up banned by Battleye, is not my concern, but I can believe that people fall for running key stealers. The fact that BE kicks and bans many legit players is beside the point and plenty of others have been duped into running that single player malware.

As for there being no such thing as single player DayZ, that is only true for a ready-to-play package. It shows how little others know, or are willing to help, when everything is readily available to make a DIY version to play using private hive server builds. A vanilla (not modified) Chernarus build is no different to what everyone else plays on the public hive, it is just installed on your own hardware.

Why not set up your own private hive dedicated server on your own PC, but don't connect it to, or set up Battleye. Password it, or set up a whitelist, or keep it offline. Then join your own server on LAN and sandbox away. That is single player ... in fact, that is what many multi-player games do in single player mode ... run a local server and join it with a client.

Depending on how powerful your PC is and how much bandwidth your internet connection has, you could configure your server to connect to the internet and invite some mates on.

Sound hard? Its not. Having to put some effort to learn some simple geeky stuff is what many people wrongly call "difficult".

Need a racked box the price of a car to run it? Not likely, I use a laptop. Play single player or keep the number of players low and it should run ok.

All a DayZ private hive server consists of really, is another copy of ArmA 2: OA running without graphics and a small SQL database.

there is a single player dayz mod for arma 2 Edited by Blondedash

DaiZy? Yes, my bad. Never came across it myself. Glad I didn't I guess, having learned more by building a local private hive server, which can be unmodified vanilla and played alone or with invited guests.

@Jason

Don't link to sites that aren't official BIS key retailers. Unless you want more people to get scammed.

Edited by Fraggle

@Jason

Don't link to sites that aren't official BIS key retailers. Unless you want more people to get scammed.

They are legit :P bought most of my games there , but I understand , just pointing out they aren't some hacker hosted website with 1000 scamming keystealers.