infra

Dayz: Part 2:The Widow

Hey guys !nfra^ here, this is part 2 of my little cinematic series for dayz, practicing around with different effects and editing timing. i am hoping to make part 3 (The Gamer) in the following week with more action in it... please feel free to leave criticism about the work .. if you like the video's and want me to make more please subscribe to help build my community. also contemplating on making some game play video's of the team. if you have any request let me know... cheers !nfra^ :)

• Like 1

The content owner has not made this video available on mobile. WTF dude ?

it should be available i'll check it right now

ok i have double checked it and it should be available now for mobile, sorry for inconvience :)

wow man! awesome editing! :thumbsup:

beans for you...

some criticism: the camera flight (/jump) at 1:30 wasnt as well done as the rest of the video.

which software do u use for capture/edit/code etc?

Edited by m.cab

wow man! awesome editing! :thumbsup:

beans for you...

some criticism: the camera flight (/jump) at 1:30 wasnt as well done as the rest of the video.

which software do u use for capture/edit/code etc?

Cheers heaps for the reply, and yeah for the camera view at 1:30 i was testing some movements and adapting them to sounds. but it didn't turn out as smooth as i wanted to due to fps stress on my pc.

Programs Used:-

Adobe After Effects

Adobe Photoshop

Sony Vegas

Fraps

Arma 2: OA

Easy H.264.

Edited by infra
  • Like 1

hey guys just lettng you know im looking into a new program called xsplit, from what it seems you can record high fps with low file output. meaning alot more recording time.. i recommend taking a look at it, as it is mainly used for streaming.