Sign in to follow this  
deanwombwell@hotmail.co.uk

Looking To Join A Group Or Start One

Hello and Welcome

I am currently looking for a new squad or group who play DayZ (ANY map or mod)

People who prefer to play with:

Bandits, Tactics, Mature People stuff like that.....

So about me:

Im 18 and from the UK. I can play most days and have been playing DayZ for around 8 months. I would class myself as a sniper or assault if i was playing with other people. I.e. I can pull off them sniper shots but sometimes i do like to be the guy flanking round with the assault gun in close combat.

I have my own 10 man TS server, Skype and Mumble - My headset? Sennheiser PC323D 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound Headset - With mic

​I would like to play with people MIN AGE OF 16 - NO EXCEPTIONS and it would be preferable if you have been playing for a few months but please say.... IF YOU CANT BE BOTHERED TO PUT TIME INTO A SIMPLE APPLICATION (PLAYER OR GROUP) THEN YOUR NOT THE RIGHT FIT FOR THIS OR ME

PLAYERS LOOKING TO JOIN -

NAME (FIRST OR IN GAME)

AGE ?

LOCATION ?

PLAY TIME ?

​WHAT ARE YOU (SNIPER, SUPPORT ECT) ?

WHAT MAKES YOU AN IDEAL SQUADMATE ?

If you are a GROUP/CLAN/SQUAD

NAME OF GROUP

HOW MANY MEMBERS?

RANKS WITHIN?

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE YOU?

js0QWxZ.gif

sWY2eXu.gif

HI We are a small organised clan looking for more survivors. We hope to help those that need it. We have 2 DayZ server (Custom DayZ Hive and Vanilla DayZ Hive) . We also have our own Teamspeak3 server : becks-privateers.com.

APPLY ON OUR NEW WEBSITE (Not these forums)

Currently in order to apply to our clan you need a sponsor, or someone who can vouch for you. Hop on our teamspeak, make some friends. If one of our members thinks you are BP material you should have no problems getting accepted.

xANstlT.png

Server Rules:

1.Do not kill fellow privateers (Clan rule)

2. Do not kill anyone in the same channel as you on teamspeak

3. No hacking

Recruitment Post: http://dayzmod.com/f...-noob-friendly/

Server Post: http://dayzmod.com/f...custom-scripts/

Server Changelog Post: http://dayzmod.com/f...s-changelog-22/

Update Post: http://dayzmod.com/f...tes-are-coming/

Servers:

b_560_95_1.png Custom DayZ Hive

[b_560_95_1.png] New Vanilla DayZ Hive

b_560_95_1.pngPublic Teamspeak Server

b_560_95_1.pngMinecraft Factions PvP Server

Keep up to date with our servers on our website!

http://becks-privateers.com/

Edited by -TaNtruM--

The Special Operations Service is a DayZ/Arma Clan that is currently playing DayZ Over Watch. The clan uses a ranking system so you will have to follow orders if you join. It is very important to follow orders because we have had problems with clan members not following orders and getting other clan members killed as a result, but learning from mistakes is what makes our clan great. The Clan also uses a squad system so when you join the clan you will be put in one of three squads, Hastati squad, Varangian Squad, or Praetorian Squad. If you have any problems with the squad you are placed in, you can apply to join another squad by talking with the leader of the clan, MrShrome. The clan plays DayZ every day from 2:40pm - 10:00pm Eastern Time, we do play earlier depending on how many people are on the Team Speak. The requirements for joining the clan is to have Team Speak, Skype, or Steam.

If you are interested in joining then visit this Team Speak Ip: 64.34.162.240:9304

If no one is on the Team Speak send a friend contact request to SpecialOperationsService on Skype or send friends request to MrShrome on Steam.

We currently have 4 members and 2 or 3 recruits. We are 3-L3 heroes with houses + 1-L2 hero.

Currently playing on  server: 208.115.238.66:5102 

Teamspeak info is
brass.typefrag.com:4105
We are also working on the stronghold

Hey, 

Just started a UK group myself, currently only 3 members so tight and easy to get along.

One member is from the US but trying to stay UK based so more on at same time.

We play Origins, maybe look at expanding further :)

Add me on skype if youre interested: cameron.stead.

Message me on skype Dzembo77

We play Dayz Origins, server we play on is pretty active 20-30 people on all the time. We have houses and even did a sector B run last night with loot. its really just me and a buddy right now we have been trying to find 1-2 more guys but no 1 has really made the cut yet. We have our own private TS server we use for game play. I should be on later today for the rest of the night.

photo-97962.png?_r=1376692598

The Special Operations Service is a DayZ/Arma Clan that is currently playing DayZ Over Watch. The clan uses a ranking system so you will have to follow orders if you join. It is very important to follow orders because we have had problems with clan members not following orders and getting other clan members killed as a result, but learning from mistakes is what makes our clan great. The Clan also uses a squad system so when you join the clan you will be put in one of three squads, Hastati squad, Varangian Squad, or Praetorian Squad. If you have any problems with the squad you are placed in, you can apply to join another squad by talking with the leader of the clan, MrShrome. The clan plays DayZ every day from 2:40pm - 10:00pm Eastern Time, we do play earlier depending on how many people are on the Team Speak. The requirements for joining the clan is to have Team Speak, Skype, or Steam.

If you are interested in joining then visit this Team Speak Ip: 64.34.162.240:9304

If no one is on the Team Speak send a friend contact request to SpecialOperationsService on Skype or send friends request to MrShrome on Steam.