makeshiftgaming

Makeshift Gaming recruiting for DayZ Mod! All Welcome!

Hello fellow gamers of DayZ!

I’m pleased to announce that Makeshift Gaming is opening their doors to a whole new perspective of community gaming! We have been focused the past couple of months on gaining momentum in the competitive gaming scene for games like League of Legends and Counter Strike Global Offensive. However, our tides have turned and we are now looking to populate the DayZ division that we have opened.

Here are some cool things that we have to offer you as a player under our brand:

· Voice Communications Server

· Game Server

· Website and Forums – www.MakeshiftGaming.com

· Also I write for this blog which is all about DayZ – www.dayzgamers.blogspot.ca

I am currently in what looks to be a promising sponsor talk with a game server provider, which means that if everything goes well we will have a dedicated box with our very own game servers on it. This is something that not a lot of clans have which we are super excited about since it will give us the opportunity to place custom modifications, slots, passwords, protections, etc on all of our servers.

If this is something you’re interested in, I need immediate help in setting up some things around the community so those who come in first with the right amount of experience will be given a great rank within the division. Since DayZ is kind of like ARMAII we will be looking at authorities and permissions within the division and trying to get the community setup properly so we can get things working according to what I have in mind.

If interested, simply leave me a reply, or you can PM me on the boards. Thank you!

Hi. Are you interested? - Want to email me so we can keep this thread clean? My email is in my signature

Hey Makeshiftgaming I am interested to join your Clan that you have.

Can you guys follow the directions in the thread and go to our forums + register there?

You can also join Mumble today as I will be around on there.

Here's the information

Label: MakeshiftGaming.com - PingPerfect.com

IP: 91.121.154.28

Port: 64738

Thank you