Sign in to follow this  
Henry Carson

Looking for Origins clan.

Hello everyone that reads this I am searching for a Origins clan that could help introduce me to Origins. I have about 2 1/2 months worth of experience in DayZ, I have Teamspeak 3 installed and a working mic (Turtle Beach X12). One thing that I hope will not happen is that I will be refused because of my age (13 :/) however I hope that you will overlook that because 1.My voice somewhat betrays my age (it is alot deeper and I have been mistaken for being at least 5-10 years older) 2.I am a teamplayer, and enjoy working/playing with others.

If you think that I would be able to join your clan/group send me a PM.

I'm beginning to setup a community within my organization - www.MakeshiftGaming.com - for DayZ gamers. I have all of the features that are required in order to support you and your buddies as long as you can commit to playing under the Makeshift Gaming brand and participating on the forums, site, and the server (both game server and voice)

Also, if everything pans out between us, I don't mind setting you up with a good rank within the community where you will have a good authority.

Use the email in my signature to contact me personally, thanks.

Hey, I'm looking for a partner to play it with! Would you like to join me? I am 16 and I play on a small, Low Ping, Day & Night, Vanilla Origins server.

Use the email in my signature to contact me personally, thanks.

Email link is not working for me so if you could PM me the address chances are it would work alot better.

Edited by Henry Carson

Hey Henry I am also 13 and would like to join your group if that is possible.