Sign in to follow this  
EximiusMiles

Me and friend are looking 4 people 2 come play with us! :D

My friend Will who doesn't know what its like to play with people other me on DayZ and I want to play with people. We're just a 15 and 14 year old who want to make new friends and go out into the world of Murder, betrayal, rape, looting, shootouts, and savagery! If you are interested on joining us in are quest to roam around the world that is M.B.R.L.S.S, my Skype is xxSupaSouljaxx ok. :)

Edited by EximiusMiles

can I join u guys I'm almost 15 and my Skype is Crumpets123456, so if u accept me into your clan (sort of speak), than I will send u a friend request on Skype.

Hi EximiusMiles,

I'm beginning to setup a community within my organization - www.MakeshiftGaming.com - for DayZ gamers. I have all of the features that are required in order to support you and your buddies as long as you can commit to playing under the Makeshift Gaming brand and participating on the forums, site, and the server (both game server and voice)

Also, if everything pans out between us, I don't mind setting you up with a good rank within the community where you will have a good authority.

Use the email in my signature to contact me personally, thanks.