LehmanTL

Duo looking for 2-4 more players for Overwatch

Myself and a long time gaming friend are looking for two to four more players to form a group for the new Overwatch mod. A mic is required and we will either be communicating via skype or ts/vent. If interested please reply via the thread or private message and we can chat on skype. Timezone/age/other factors don't really matter as long as you are actually on often to play. We are just looking for a non-schedule based group that can run ops for fun whenever others happen to be online. Thanks in advance, Danke.

hey man this is exactly what im looking for my friend just left for combat training so just need some peeps to have fun with my skype bingxd93 and steam BingXP i do play tacticly and just screwing around. my friends (when they played) had a good group going a dedicated sniper a driver (me XP) a recon man and a supplier it was loads of fun but they just got tired of running everywhere where i came more in love with the game lol anyways msg me if u wanna play i work "est" 1145 pm to 8 am and from their on im free and its only a 3-4 day job so play quite a bit

Heey LehmanTL

I'm playing on The Midnight Crew servers wondering if you where aswell if so i would gladly group up with you.

my skype name is: Sander Dapperens

IGN Bazorki