Sign in to follow this  
rochellc01

Drop 'Em Like Liquid - Arma 2: DayZ - Namalsk

Any feedback appreciated

this is up on behalf of my friend.

check out the channel, its a semi serious jokey sort of theme, some vids jokey some serious, all dayz related.

Cheers and thanks again

Edited by rochellc01
  • Like 2

Cheers for putting it up mate, I couldn't get the bugger to embed myself. Totally forgot to turn resampling off but yea if anyone is got criticism I am grateful for it.

Cheers guys!

• Like 1

As above really, deserves much more views that it currently has as per all the vids, much time and effort went into this.

please give development and criticism, tell us if there is something you liked or disliked. or any general questions or requests just ask.

• Like 1

Nice video man! I even made a account just to reply xD. What i found the best was the songs , from what iv heard its game of thrones songs and its very nice , in those boring parts where u run this songs are a must and they were the ones who kept me watch the video^^ Also liked the intro.

• Like 2

Nice video man! I even made a account just to reply xD. What i found the best was the songs , from what iv heard its game of thrones songs and its very nice , in those boring parts where u run this songs are a must and they were the ones who kept me watch the video^^ Also liked the intro.

Thanks dude, I appreciate you taking the time to make a account. ''in those boring parts'' Cheers for being honest, next time I will try and edit out anything that's too long winded!