Sign in to follow this  
FearTheBoss

Looking for a team

Hi i am kinda new to dayz and am tired of playing the lone wolf type of play style im looking for a mature group of allmost any fair play style i have skype vent and teamspeak , i am also looking for a good server that is vanilla or at least wont hand you everything.

Hi i am kinda new to dayz and am tired of playing the lone wolf type of play style im looking for a mature group of allmost any fair play style i have skype vent and teamspeak , i am also looking for a good server that is vanilla or at least wont hand you everything.

What is your skype?

I'd like to play. If we could get a teamspeak to use I'd be willing to show you the ropes. If you can't get one. I have one I think we'd be allowed to use to do some squad play.

Message me back.

I have a ts server that we can use. I am new and also looking for a group to have fun and learn the ropes with. Message me or reply here if you are interested.

I have a ts server that we can use. I am new and also looking for a group to have fun and learn the ropes with. Message me or reply here if you are interested.

I'll join you :D