D_Sanchez1

[New] BAMBI CANADA 1.7.6.1 Chernarus [500+ CUSTOM BUILDINGS] [NEW GUNS] [BIGGER CITIES] [TUESDAY TANKS BATTLES] [GREAT ANTI-HACKS][NO HACKERS..SO FAR]

Server with Unicorns 600+ unicorns 50 flying unicorns [self-unicorn] [Auto Unicorn][salvage Unicorn]

COME PLAY!

Edited by D_Sanchez1

It was mentioned by a player yesterday who says he heard from an admin that you will be updating to 1.7.7.1?

When?

i've been playing on this server regularly for about a bit over week now as my exclusive server and had been considering donating until the past few days.

ip: 69.64.38.178:2323

admins cite low player counts as a reason for updating to 1.7.7.1 when more people have been on the server now that it remains 1.7.6.1 than in recent history before the new release(s).

i wasn't looking forward to their decision to update to 1.7.7.1 but was willing to give it a shot with them, as opposed to another server, even though previous brief discussion with admin told me that nobody would take 5 minutes of their time to export/import the survivor sql table to the database and let everybody would resume from before. those who paid would get to keep their custom loadouts, though.

admins come on daily and spawn tanks for preferential players and drive out everybody else, they've killed the server early in the night because of this. nobody feels like putting time into a character and being run over/blown out of a building because so and so is skype buddies with admin.

admins come on daily and get a group of 5-6 people for the exclusive purpose of taking over another server.

today the latter happened and i spoke up about it and received a ban for doing so. apparently i'm not one to point fingers at hypocrisy because i'm american by birth, but not by raising.

the admins of this server have no regard to players suggestions, especially if they are recent additions to their community. i stated a few times that whatever they wanted, it was their server, but to be insulted and accused of server bashing for speaking my mind is inexcusable from any admin from a server, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE SEARCHING FOR METHODS OF KEEPING THE PLAYERS THEY HAVE AND/OR ATTRACTING NEW ONES.

if you join this server, please be aware that unless you are in a niche of a few, you will not receive any consideration for topics you might address with administration publicly, as they happen.

they do have a complaints email but i'd rather not waste my time typing to them (hostile, deaf ears) but to let all on here (now or searching in regards to this server/ip in the future) know that anything contrary to an admin's line of thought, no matter how reasonable it may be, will be construed as server bashing.

if any admin from this server happens to read, i'm not posting this to be unbanned, i wouldn't go back if i were, i'm posting this so you know the difference between server bashing and constructive criticism for the next individual who might say something contrary to your liking. your actions have garnered much more unwanted attention than having the original conversation would have.

Edited by EliPorter
  • Like 1

Hi Eli,

I was there when it happened and i can say i agree on some points with you, but you were getting realy out of line with your comments and your ban could not be avoided.

I play there regularely and have never seen a player get banned like that so you realy did sometning wrong for it to happen to you.

As for the 1.7.7.1, sadly the update must take place eventualy, and we will all need to adopt our playstiles to deadlier zombies and other parameters of it.

Concidering your other text above i can realy say that i have no idea where that is coming from, i and most players never had problems with admins, infact we always recived help from them when needed.

Also they are fun and always enjoy a good shootuot :)

Gun boxes and other gear are all over the map and even without a custom loadout you can gear up and find a vehicle in minutes.

I can recomend it to everybody, come and see for yourself.

I wish you all the best on other servers ,

You probably had a bad day and the admin too so it came down to this..

getting really out of line with my comments like "if you don't want me to play here, ban me?" after being blown off and ridiculed?

i made my choice to not be suppressed, they made theirs to receive more negative attention than addressing the original topic could. can't help but notice the stats yesterday dropped even worse after admin took players from the server to troll elsewhere.

when the truth hurts so much one can't administrate impartially to their feelings, maybe one shouldn't administrate.

i had a great day, before and after the ban, especially after when posting this on every site the server is advertised on. i was banned simply because admin did not want public discussion on being called out for taking players from the server when their biggest complaint is not having enough players in the server.

they spoke with their actions, now i'm speaking with mine.

Edited by EliPorter

Not you again...lol Well anyways. You were a little bit right about updating to 1.7.7.1 and how it was going to be a bad idea. All the MK17 guns despawn and hiding tents is impossible. Although, we now added a big castle maze with a Ural at the end of it loaded with guns. Not the same as having gun boxes everywhere. Everyone seems happy about the maze. We are getting a lot more people joining the server since the update, but I also think it's because of the dinosaurs with lasers. The green gun boxes we liked so much also despawn. I hate 1.7.7.1 too, but we still needed to update to 1.7.7.1. It works better with the anti-hacks we have installed. Otherwise the server would have kept crashing like it has been. Also it's not that I didn't want to hear what you had to say. It's just that you were spamming side chat non-stop about this update, and you knew I was busy and the only admin running the server at the time. It was annoying for everyone. I asked you to send us an email about your endless complaints...but then you're probably right...I would have ignored it. Only because you're email would have been a novel and I hate reading if I'm not interested. Also because I'm busy. If you like 1.7.6.1 so much, maybe I should rent a server just for you and anyone else who wants to play there. I really will. I can just make a double of the server we have now. We can call it "Eli Porter's Banland"...just kidding...but kinda catchy. Seriously though, lighten up. I know you're very outspoken and want to express your views, but our server is not a forum. People just want to play dayz. When you're taking up my (precious golden) time arguing about updates, I can't help anyone else or run events. Btw your ban was only for 48 hours....lol...it was just until we had the new update installed, as well as the new custom buildings. Anyways good luck out there. If you want to come back let us know, if you want to keep posting on forums about how cruel and awful we are, that's cool too. Everyone is still having fun here. I can't see why you're so upset, it's not like I burned you with a cigarette, pissed on your head, ran over your dog, stole your bicycle, ripped your favorite shirt or shot you as a fresh spawn and hid your body. We just want to have fun. You're welcome to come play here too. Just no more spamming side chat with complaints. Kinda ruins the whole apocalypse thing we got going on here.

Edited by D_Sanchez1

Okay, hello. My name in-game is Harbinger. I've played perhaps a day or two longer, maybe a bit more, than Eli Porter. The current advocate against our server.

This is the deal. There is no "preferential" players, or "skype buddy niche" anything. I am just as new as Eli, and I was immediately accepted into the community as a friend, supporter, and fellow player. Why? Because, if there was a problem, I would use the COMPLAINT email, as it is stated we should. And I would complain in a form that does not communicate negatively.

Eli Porter is entitled to his opinion, and his belief in what the server should be. But, the only issue here was his presentation. He stated what he did not like, in poor taste (in which, it seemed like he was whining), and then suggested only ONE solution. And repeated this suggestion more than once, despite it OBVIOUSLY not being the solution desire by the admin.

There are different events, as this is not your typical, raw, hardcore survival DayZ server:

1. You spawn with a weapon, a rifle (which rotates regularly for different spawn gear), and a pistol and some backpack gear. Granted it is not high-end, grade-A military gear, you're not empty-handed.

2. It's more PvP-oriented, than survival-oriented. There are many encounters with players, and it involves shooting. I've been through plenty of manhunts for specific snipers, or bandits.

3. Events, such as the tank wars, happens just before a vehicle reset. And, MULTIPLE tanks are spawned throughout the map. If one were to follow a road for 3 minutes, they would find at-LEAST- 3-4 tanks, sitting idly with no drivers, gunners, or otherwise occupying players.

4. As a community, we wish to play together... abroad. Not all of us have this incessant desire to play the same map all the time. The admins, occasionally will announce a "server army raid". Where we get as many from our server's community to join up with us, and find a new map, with different content, different player concentration, and different focuses. Everyone who wishes to accompany us (and I mean everyone) can join our Skype call, and follow us out to take a break from the usual map/content.

It's also a nice way to escape the lower player concentration of our current server. Obviously, once the server population raises the venturing out into other servers will slow down.

The -main- thing is.. Eli Porter, for some odd reason, believes that the admin made this server to be exactly what HE wanted it to be. And when that belief was conflicted, he didn't like it.

The server is awesome, fun, and welcoming. Convoy events, tank wars... the like. Admins play with special loadouts unavailable to all players, even donators, that anyone can loot from them once killed.

Summary? The server is great, the people are friendly, and we will welcome anyone who wishes to join. But, we're not going to cater yo your every desire just because you played for a week and suddenly have some sort of sense of entitlement to any say in how this server functions. Especially if you haven't even donated to it at all. Oh.. and if you have a suggestion or complaint, use the complaint email, like the server SAYS to do.

Eli,

You are way out of line. As you always are. You bitch about everything like a true Psychotic with OCD and Downs Syndrome. Quit being such a Narcisstic Hypochondriac. For the logest time BAMBI CANADA has been catoring to you for the last week and now that they go and upgrade you dis them. If you stay or leave it doesn't matter. We will keep playing there because the server is fun and the admins are fair and just and have fun as well.

EVIL

In all honesty the server is young, the admins do what they can givin they have lives, jobs and families to look after. You ask a question you get an answer, at the moment there are two that are moderately active sporadically throughout the day, the third has a child on the way and has to deal with that. Even with this they still manage to shuffle through player complaints and try to get to know their player base.

Eli, was recently banned after continuously whining in the server, offering no solution to any of the issues he was whining about, and repeatedly insulting administration. Had he handled the situation more maturely, and offered solutions and been more respectful, he'd still be playing on the server. I continuously offer up ideas that I think would help, and they are often responded to rather quickly Via email.

This server is going to go places, it's already got a small following, and for good reason, there are those like Eli that like to gripe about small things, then again the same can be found in any server with a following. Ignore people like that, all they want is to attack a server because they couldn't get everything the little princess wanted.

Even not being an administrator, I still feel like im helping develop this server. Says alot when you compare them to various other servers that seem to lack any kind of player support other than "Good luck go die now" Helll, they even have special player events.

Eli you would have eventually gotten banned anyway for harrassing the only females we had. You were trying to turn the server into a sausage fest. The only reason you were still around is because the admins weren't on and nobody notified them. Glad you got banned. You were always annoying." and gay.

Edited by SPIKE231

Eli you have tapeworms. But there is good news, you're going to die in a fire.

Eli you're A fucking retard... I mean Jesus Christ... I've been with this server for over two months and I have never had a problem with anyone ( don't bring SJ or Jorim into this if you know who they are... they're gay but some people are born that way). Anyway... this is A amazing server with very respectable admins. Now, I don't tend to be nicest person in the world but I feel more then accepted in this server and in the community around it. AND about admins having "favourite" players... they don't. They treat each and ever player equal and if you feel the need to have a admin on skype so you can talk to them because you need to feel important then fucking ask them for their skype and they will give it to you. I guess to sum everything up... Eli, unfortunately you are not special.. just because you can't get every single thing you want on this server doesn't give you the right to bash it so others can't join and have fun like i have been doing almost every day for the past two months. As a person who plays on this server almost daily and has the second most game time on this server ( i'm not proud of that) i know exactly what I am saying when I say that this is the best DayZ server that i have ever played and if you don't like it, leave I won't miss you. BYE

Jared

P.S you're a fucking looser

hi my in game name is pokebob i have been playing on this server with my group silverx,clay.combat marine,cliton,and want my d for about a month and a half this i a really good and very fun server there are good admins. alot of vehicles and no really bad player i only play this server exclusively and i plan to for awhil best serverever besides it updated to 1.7.7.1 and im still waiting on my free loadout :P :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

OOOOOKAYYYYYY KIDS....

The server is good. The people are cool. I havent been on for a while due to the constant loss of gear and server wipes are continuously frustrating. I dont know what has happened recently... clearly.

But this bashing on Eli calling him names that have nothing to do with the topic is absurd and not needed. He voiced his opinion, he was upset, and felt ignored. The majority of these posts are far from mature, calling him "gay" , "stupid".

The admins give great time and effort into the server, but some of the people that play here need to grow up because these posts are pathetic.

the fact that even after posting the above clearly outlining the issues i had with you yesterday, you remain willfully ignorant, only cements the attitude i believe you to have.

i'll put it in bullet points for you.

- there was no mention of any server update from me yesterday other than asking WHEN it would happen now that the "UPDATE HAPPENING IN 1 MINUTE TO 1 HOUR" message from you on the 3rd had passed. i asked because i didn't feel like putting time into running around gearing up after dying to only have you wipe the server whenever you felt like it with one hour notice again. that was the ONLY mention since the 3rd of this month.

- you say i was spamming side chat, sure, i'll give you that. BECAUSE YOU WERE IN THERE TAKING THE PLAYERS TO ANOTHER SERVER. how hard is that to understand? if one cannot address an issue with an admin, that the admin is causing, without it being construed as spamming, what is one to bring up in side chat?

- you told me if i didn't like it there, to leave. i told you i liked it there, i just wanted to have an informal conversation with you ABOUT SERVER PLAYER POPULATION ISSUES YOU HAD MENTIONED, AS ONE OF THE BIGGEST ROOT CAUSES FOR UPDATING, WAS OCCURING AT THAT MOMENT, yet you deflected everything i said and resorted to snide commentary.

- i told you if you didn't want me to play there, to ban me. you made that choice and you made no mention of it being 48 hours. even if it were, i wouldn't give you the satisfaction of returning. why you think someone is going to sit for a ban over a weekend, you know, prime playing time for people who actually have careers, and then return, is probably the most fucked up logic i've encountered yet from you.

- so to touch base again, this has absolutely nothing to do with your server update other than it was listed as a point in the issues i've had with your administrating. if you seriously think that is the reason why i posted this, take a step back and think of what you need to do to keep new regulars and attract more because, and i can't stress this enough, YOU ARE ONE OF THOUSANDS OF SERVERS. if your server were as special as you seem to think, i'd have returned on my 2nd CD key on my neighbor's unlocked wifi, but i didn't, becuase its not about the server, its about you. this isn't me being outspoken either, this is me warning future players to not waste their time on your server and maybe you take something from it to make it a better place for all (except me.)

i appreciate the shameless plugs you've put into your post regarding new server features. i appreciate the consideration to name a server after me. just one suggestion, name the existing one "CAVEMAN'S MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY CHENARUS" so people don't waste their time/donations before seeing your true colors.

Harbinger, you are one of the main people i'm referring to, with your incessant "TELEPORT ME." if that isn't spamming side chat and addressing an issue an admin is causing in, then you're just as loony as caveman.

Also, LMAO at the troll army registering to defend king blowbuddy who has the power to give them gear and vehicles.

• Like 1

But this bashing on Eli calling him names that have nothing to do with the topic is absurd and not needed. He voiced his opinion, he was upset, and felt ignored. The majority of these posts are far from mature, calling him "gay" , "stupid".

The admins give great time and effort into the server, but some of the people that play here need to grow up because these posts are pathetic.

They just proved my point for me by showing up, as they are the group of skype buddies I refer to. I thank them for solidifying my case to an outsider stumbling upon this further than anything i could have said would have.

Edited by EliPorter

They just proved my point for me by showing up, as they are the group of skype buddies I refer to. I thank them for solidifying my case to an outsider stumbling upon this further than anything i could have said would have.

eli calim down lol

Eli. I only ever ask to be teleported, when I am participating in certain events that require me to not be across the map. Like convoys. I was part of a convoy, so I had to actually be a part of it. My teleport messages were to let the admin know that I had died, and that I needed to be transported back for the event to not just fall apart.

Also, of course we made accounts to defend our server. And yes, it was because we were asked to give a positive side to your argument. But, to say we're the niche of skype buddies? We're 9/10 of the regular server population. There's NO one else that actually plays, right now.

There's NO one else that actually plays, right now.

all the more reason, as an admin, take what people have to say in side chat into consideration (whether practiced or not is irrelevant) rather than blow the individual off, when it directly deals with what i've noticed when you and he have taken absence from the server to play elsewhere.

Edited by EliPorter

Again, that is a community branch-out event. If you wanted to say something about it, use the complaint email. No matter how informal, or formal you WANTED to be..

But, even so.. It is an event inspired to get us out of the same map, together, as a group and take a break from Chernarus, and Bambi Canada.

You can't expect to be a part of the server, its community, and be considered someone who participates if you aren't going to join in on it. It's just for fun, and gives us a goal somewhere else.

I highly doubt any complaint, or suggestion you made regarding that issue, it would not have been addressed, other than to politely tell you that it won't change, unless we suddenly grow to a larger population, and majority of that population (regular, participating players, that is) do not want it to happen.

Again, that is a community branch-out event. If you wanted to say something about it, use the complaint email. No matter how informal, or formal you WANTED to be..

But, even so.. It is an event inspired to get us out of the same map, together, as a group and take a break from Chernarus, and Bambi Canada.

You can't expect to be a part of the server, its community, and be considered someone who participates if you aren't going to join in on it. It's just for fun, and gives us a goal somewhere else.

I highly doubt any complaint, or suggestion you made regarding that issue, it would not have been addressed, other than to politely tell you that it won't change, unless we suddenly grow to a larger population, and majority of that population (regular, participating players, that is) do not want it to happen.

(rhetoric)...I asked you to send us an email about your endless complaints...but then you're probably right...I would have ignored it. Only because you're email would have been a novel and I hate reading if I'm not interested. Also because I'm busy...(more rhetoric)

good thing i used the complaint email, amirite?

again, as mentioned in first post and 2nd, admin complained of lower player counts. you want more players, don't take half the server with you elsewhere causing it to more or less be completely dead for the remainder of the day and literally completely dead by the time 8pm server time rolls around.

that's really all i have to say about this, going back and forth on here is a waste of time. maybe next time admins won't be too busy to read what people say, side chat OR dedicated complaint email.

Edited by EliPorter

OK Eli, your point was made.

Have fun on DAyZ in the future. :)

• Like 1

i've been playing on this server regularly for about a bit over week now as my exclusive server and had been considering donating until the past few days.

ip: 69.64.38.178:2323

admins cite low player counts as a reason for updating to 1.7.7.1 when more people have been on the server now that it remains 1.7.6.1 than in recent history before the new release(s).

i wasn't looking forward to their decision to update to 1.7.7.1 but was willing to give it a shot with them, as opposed to another server, even though previous brief discussion with admin told me that nobody would take 5 minutes of their time to export/import the survivor sql table to the database and let everybody would resume from before. those who paid would get to keep their custom loadouts, though.

admins come on daily and spawn tanks for preferential players and drive out everybody else, they've killed the server early in the night because of this. nobody feels like putting time into a character and being run over/blown out of a building because so and so is skype buddies with admin.

admins come on daily and get a group of 5-6 people for the exclusive purpose of taking over another server.

today the latter happened and i spoke up about it and received a ban for doing so. apparently i'm not one to point fingers at hypocrisy because i'm american by birth, but not by raising.

the admins of this server have no regard to players suggestions, especially if they are recent additions to their community. i stated a few times that whatever they wanted, it was their server, but to be insulted and accused of server bashing for speaking my mind is inexcusable from any admin from a server, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ARE SEARCHING FOR METHODS OF KEEPING THE PLAYERS THEY HAVE AND/OR ATTRACTING NEW ONES.

if you join this server, please be aware that unless you are in a niche of a few, you will not receive any consideration for topics you might address with administration publicly, as they happen.

they do have a complaints email but i'd rather not waste my time typing to them (hostile, deaf ears) but to let all on here (now or searching in regards to this server/ip in the future) know that anything contrary to an admin's line of thought, no matter how reasonable it may be, will be construed as server bashing.

if any admin from this server happens to read, i'm not posting this to be unbanned, i wouldn't go back if i were, i'm posting this so you know the difference between server bashing and constructive criticism for the next individual who might say something contrary to your liking. your actions have garnered much more unwanted attention than having the original conversation would have.

Why red?

Edited by CoolCain10

Eli fuck man... Don't bash Harbinger when he didn't even do anything wrong... I mean Jesus. There was a player event in which players get to come together to do something. In his case there was a war in Electro. The admin OFFERED to teleport people to the event you know to save time and whatnot because nothing better then walking 8km when you can get teleported. And about you saying how you don't like how cave runs the server keep this in mind. He can say whatever the fuck he wants. You are NOT running or paying for the server. This means it gives the admin the right to do what he wants. Caveman is more then fair. In fact both caveman and x2 are the best Dayz admins i have ever seen. If you even think for a second that they are bad i cave give you a full list of servers that I have personally been on and they abused the fuck out of their power. I.E teleporting me to the ocean so they can drive a boat up to me to kill me so i have no chance whatsoever to fight back. So to conclude my rant the admins on this server are amazing and you don't have the right to bitch at other players when they aren't even in the wrong just to try to make your point look good. Face it, you're but hurt just get over it nothing good will come out of bitching on the fourms. ( oh and if you or anyone else has an idea for the server tell one of the admins BY THE EMAIL THAT THEY GIVE YOU TO USE because it might be a HUGE shock but the admins like having fun to and when they get a chance when they don't work or take care of their family they want to play Dayz. And in a personal opinion if i just finished a 40-60 hour work week i wouldn't want to read a academic essay of the 100 things that a single person wants to add, and i'm pretty sure they don't either. Get over it, it's a game.

Jared

Edited by JaredFARIS

People please stop bashing on Eli, this is a place to advertise servers, not a place for keyboard warriors and, by bashing on him you are making this server look even worse then it should be. Take this argument somewhere else.

@Eli Porter: I understand your frustration, but there is a difference between voicing out your opinion and, spamming side chat. If you really wanted to voice out your opinion you should email the admins.Your opinion matters so please email us even if we may or may not see it, you still tried. Also you were not perma banned as stated above by Cave and, you were only banned for 48 hours because of your spamming. His intentions were not to stop you from stating your opinion but to stop you from spamming on side chat because, it is irritating to admins and, other players. You are always welcome back, we will be friendly as we always were.

Also from today on I will be in charge of the complaints email so if you have any complaints email me and, I assure you that I will read and follow up on all of them. (I will include the email address below)

New complaints email: (devilsorchard13@gmail.com)

-Death