Sign in to follow this  
MoMurdaPillz

Few things I'd like to see in SA

Some things i would like to see in SA.

Beanbag rounds for shotguns to knock out another player (would be non-leathal).

Ability to disarm someone who has been knocked out by either taking their weapons or tossing them 10-15ft away from them. (could be useful if you wanted to be a bandit and hold up some people)

Hunting camera that you could put on a tree, you could set it up near your camp so if it gets raided (seeing as in SA there will be a large variety of clothing) you could identify who did it. Would also be useful to help find well traveled paths to set up ambushes.

Tear gas that could also be used to knock out another player (could be found in a jail/prison).

Traps, like a pitfall/punji sticks you could set up near your camp (you could kill yourself on them as well).

Warning device that you could make flare gun with a trip-wire (flare gun + rope/wire + stick/stake) you could setup that when trip would alert you of another player or zeds in the area of placement.

Make your own ghillie suit, you would need camo clothing, netting, burlap and green/brown/black dyes (I have made two ghillie suits with these materials, they do work)

thats about it for now.

• Like 1

Some ok suggestions here, but it's the wrong section for it. Also the heading is too vague.

EDIT: Props for moving it quickly. I like all the non lethal ideas, I think banditry is more about looting than killing, and survivors and heroes would use them as well. I don't like the camera idea, it's based around revenge which I see as more applicable in a FPS. Plus it's a bit too high tech and would seem more like a luxury than a useful item. The others have more or less all been suggested in the Crafting Suggestions thread.

Edited by WBK

Make your own ghillie suit, you would need camo clothing, netting, burlap and green/brown/black dyes (I have made two ghillie suits with these materials, they do work)

Or tree leafs, grass and super glue.

• Like 3

I'm all for the badass disarming people thing. Scares the fuck of somebody when they are scrambling on their back unarmed.

I'm all for the badass disarming people thing. Scares the fuck of somebody when they are scrambling on their back unarmed.

Same here, some disarming mechanic would fit the game really well, as do the rest of the ideas except maybe the ghillie suit, I don't know why, I just don't see it working.

Some things i would like to see in SA.

Beanbag rounds for shotguns to knock out another player (would be non-leathal).

Ability to disarm someone who has been knocked out by either taking their weapons or tossing them 10-15ft away from them. (could be useful if you wanted to be a bandit and hold up some people)

Tear gas that could also be used to knock out another player (could be found in a jail/prison).

I like some of your ideas - they'd look really cool in game and would be very useful!

But some might be a little hard to execute.

The comment about grass, leaves and superglue made me laugh out loud!

Edited by TMWMarijke

I think those were all good ideas and id like to see them added to SA