Sign in to follow this  
Invrlose

Can't enter cars

Have you tried different servers? Are your friends on the same server as you? What is your latency like to the server?

Yes different servers

Yes friends on same server

Latency is always less than 50

Okay ... I am out of suggestions now ... I have no idea what the problem could be as I have never even heard anyone experiencing this unless they have serious lag. I am sorry I can't be more help ... I really wish I could. :(

• Like 1

Okay ... I am out of suggestions now ... I have no idea what the problem could be as I have never even heard anyone experiencing this unless they have serious lag. I am sorry I can't be more help ... I really wish I could. :(

It's fine and I appreciate the help (unlike that other clown who only wants to impress himself by acting pseudo-witty)

• Like 1

No but I've tried to get into a car while being shot at or chased by zombies and died since I can't get in.

There are no AI in the car. My character makes the motion to enter the car, the screen goes black as if he entered the car and then instead of teleporting into the car he just appears outside again. There is no AI in 100 miles, and the car is empty except for me. Switching seats while in the car does nothing. Eject does not work either.

Just curious because I hate people that do this kind of thing, but which is it? You know zombies are AI too right?

Not to mention that I don't think it's fair that you're treating the people trying to help you like crap. Try a different server in order to isolate variables.

Edited by Dagyr

Just curious because I hate people that do this kind of thing, but which is it? You know zombies are AI too right?

Not to mention that I don't think it's fair that you're treating the people trying to help you like crap. Try a different server in order to isolate variables.

It has happened both with zombies nearby and without a zombie for miles.

It also happens on every server I join.

Personally, I've never heard of anything like it, makes it worse that its yourself and no one else across multiple servers. Would say to me its a file somewhere missing or damaged causing it but looks like that has been covered, but thats pretty much the only thing I can think of, anything like this where its just one person, it usually points to such an issue. Maybe re-install? Not sure..

Would love to be of more help!

It has happened both with zombies nearby and without a zombie for miles.

It also happens on every server I join.

Have you tried reinstalling DayZ/Arma2 or verifying file integrity?

Have you tried reinstalling DayZ/Arma2 or verifying file integrity?

Yes :( just happened to me again. I found a hatchback 10 meters from a gas bump and couldn't get in, and someone blew my brains out with an as50 :/

* Verify the integrity of game cache through steam (Arma 2 operation arrow head)

- Then launch Arma 2 operation arrow head then close the program

* Re-install dayz through dayz commander (Just easiest to use dayz commander)

* Re-install beta patches through dayz commander

If non of these work, then I'd say your fucked.

Given as nothing else has worked, I would suggest double checking that all of your audio/video drivers are up to date... I've never heard of this issue except as a result of bad latency.

Also, what version of windows are you running?

P.S. You had not mentioned that you had tried multiple servers when that guy brushed you off. Nor had you provided a clear thorough report of all the conditions surrounding the issue. Yeah he responded like a douche, but you countered with 1 part douche and 2 part raging asshole.

Next time... kill 'em with kindness... it works better