ThatCoolGuy

Looking for a mature gamer/gamers to team up with!

Hi! My name is Ben and I'm looking for any number of mature gamers relatively new to DayZ to pair up with. I played DayZ quite regularly last year during the summer and have just recently gotten the itch to get back in the game. I'm not looking for skilled players, I'm looking for mature individuals who care more about having a good time than getting far in the game. If you're interested, hit me up on Skype at "awesomemunchie"! Happy Zombie Hunting!

If you want me and my buddy are playing dayz origins and we can use some extra help building some houses and what not. We've just gotten back into dayz about a month ago after a few months of not playing but we can still hold our own against zombies and players alike. Im 16(17 in august) and my buddy is in his 20s we both have mics and are from the US. Your welcome to join us my steam ID is nonwillknow.

Happy Hunting

Clan Info:
Bloodline
Clan that owns Its own server and team speak
At the moment we are looking to recruit new members to our group.

TeamSpeak Server: brass.typefrag.com:4105
Based on Origins

Requirements:

15+
mature attitude
Team speak
Microphone
Must speak fluent English
must be active (If your not so active or you play certain days let us know)

Rules:

No Clan Killing
No stealing
No drama (If there is a problem between you and any other member Inform the Clan leaders)

If there are any questions feel free to msg me on the forums or on steam. Steam name: Zylon180

Hey bro im 21 years old and been playing for awhile, if your looking to team up p/m and we can play tonight if your free :)

Just got the game/mod during steam sale. Really enjoy it, but also would like some support. Not looking for a clan though. Pm me and we can meet up.

For more information on our TS go to www.thefirstcav.com and click the "comm center" tab.  Just hop into any DayZ channel.

thefirstcavbanner.jpg