Sign in to follow this  
scurveh

So Many Errors/Issues

Whenever I go to run DayZ, I get this message, Addon 'CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E' requires addon 'Desert_E'. I have no clue where to get this from. Also, I get many error messages when I attempt to join a server and get kicked every time before I can even do anything. I have been attempting to run DayZ through Arma 2 CO and I get error messages with that and DayZ Commander AND Play Six.

Thanks,

Scurveh

Schmeal time:

Did you run ArmA 2 for 5 minutes, then ArmA 2 OA, install battleye, and get A2/OA to connect content for CO?

Did you get your DayZ mod from dayzmod.com?

What steps do you take before and during game launch?

Are you running the correct Beta version?

If you're missing files or your files don't agree with what the server wants, verify your game cache (if you bought it through steam). If you bought it through BI, uninstall and redownload.

Are you running the correct Beta version?.

did you check the temperature of a whales ass?

did you unsubscribe from your Brazzers subscription

did you run anti-virus from the shady websites you've been on

Did you actually give Bohemia your money to play this?

did you check the temperature of a whales ass?

did you unsubscribe from your Brazzers subscription

did you run anti-virus from the shady websites you've been on

Did you actually give Bohemia your money to play this?

Dude, stop polluting the forums with garbage. Stop dicking around on the forums telling people not to buy / play this game. If its not working, go away and find a fix. I, like nearly every person on the forum can play the game fine. If you can't help the guy, go away.

Edited by dulix11

Schmeal time:

Did you run ArmA 2 for 5 minutes, then ArmA 2 OA, install battleye, and get A2/OA to connect content for CO?

Did you get your DayZ mod from dayzmod.com?

What steps do you take before and during game launch?

Are you running the correct Beta version?

If you're missing files or your files don't agree with what the server wants, verify your game cache (if you bought it through steam). If you bought it through BI, uninstall and redownload.

First off, one step at a time. I did run Arma 2, but not for 5 minutes. Second, how do you get them to register as CO? And yes I did also run Arma 2 OA after Arma 2. Should I uninstall DayZ and all of Arma 2 CO? Thanks!

wait, what errors do you get with dayz commander and play withsix?

The problem is, the server closes before I can even read the errors in the bottom left of my screen. I also sometimes get errors saying something about having the wrong keys and I need new keys or delete the ones listed.

lol, omg i love these problems. people bicker back and forth as if its going out of style. Your problem is very simple mate, its a long story so sit back, grab a drink and get a bowl of pop corn.

First of all when dealing with anything steam related you must first do these steps in order to make sure you are doing everything correctly. So, we'll start out with the basic's (if you did them or not, doesn't matter do it again).

1st. Open steam, then right click arma 2. Select properties, then go to the Local File tab, then select Verify Game Cache.in this order, Arma 2/arma2oa/arma2pmc/arma2baf. (DO this to ALL arma 2 related games in your library). close steam out completely.

2nd Open Steam again. Right click arma 2, select play (wait till you are at the main menu, then click exit) in this order, Arma 2/arma2oa/arma2pmc/arma2baf (DO this to ALL the arma 2 related game in your library)(NOTE: keep inmind you must allow,accept,OK,next any permission box that pops up). close steam out completely.

3rd. Open Dayz Commander. go to Install/update and make sure your arma 2 beta patch is correct/up-to-date, Go into your Arma 2 OA folder and Delete Dayz, Go back to Dayz commander, reinstall the new dayz. after you have done that, you then must click a random server with decent ping and people playing (to ensure server is actually connected) join the server till you see the Dayz logo or any logo hit esc and it will root you to the Main Menu, Open the Expansion Tab, Make sure the correct items are enabled, such as Arma2/Arma2oa/Arma2PMC/Arma2BAF,Beta/Dayz(or Arma 2 Dayz Mod)/expansion.

(+ if your playing a custom map like trinity, BP, orgins, then those would need to be check as well). Once you have made sure they are all checked, you then proceed to step 4.

4th. Open your arma 2 OA folder and look for a folder called DZC_CACHE, Delete the map you are trying to join (example: im having weird problems with chernarus, i would delete the DayzChernarus folder). Once you have done that, then i would recommend, you run the Verify Game Cache (repeat step 1) because new files from first launch may have gone corrupted or damaged or lost.

this is the basic crap, if this doesn't work, lemme know and we can hop on skype, ts and team viewer and nip this in the $$$

Edited by =DiG= Zgraphz

lol, omg i love these problems. people bicker back and forth as if its going out of style. Your problem is very simple mate, its a long story so sit back, grab a drink and get a bowl of pop corn.

First of all when dealing with anything steam related you must first do these steps in order to make sure you are doing everything correctly. So, we'll start out with the basic's (if you did them or not, doesn't matter do it again).

1st. Open steam, then right click arma 2. Select properties, then go to the Local File tab, then select Verify Game Cache.in this order, Arma 2/arma2oa/arma2pmc/arma2baf. (DO this to ALL arma 2 related games in your library). close steam out completely.

2nd Open Steam again. Right click arma 2, select play (wait till you are at the main menu, then click exit) in this order, Arma 2/arma2oa/arma2pmc/arma2baf (DO this to ALL the arma 2 related game in your library)(NOTE: keep inmind you must allow,accept,OK,next any permission box that pops up). close steam out completely.

3rd. Open Dayz Commander. go to Install/update and make sure your arma 2 beta patch is correct/up-to-date, Go into your Arma 2 OA folder and Delete Dayz, Go back to Dayz commander, reinstall the new dayz. after you have done that, you then must click a random server with decent ping and people playing (to ensure server is actually connected) join the server till you see the Dayz logo or any logo hit esc and it will root you to the Main Menu, Open the Expansion Tab, Make sure the correct items are enabled, such as Arma2/Arma2oa/Arma2PMC/Arma2BAF,Beta/Dayz(or Arma 2 Dayz Mod)/expansion.

(+ if your playing a custom map like trinity, BP, orgins, then those would need to be check as well). Once you have made sure they are all checked, you then proceed to step 4.

4th. Open your arma 2 OA folder and look for a folder called DZC_CACHE, Delete the map you are trying to join (example: im having weird problems with chernarus, i would delete the DayzChernarus folder). Once you have done that, then i would recommend, you run the Verify Game Cache (repeat step 1) because new files from first launch may have gone corrupted or damaged or lost.

this is the basic crap, if this doesn't work, lemme know and we can hop on skype, ts and team viewer and nip this in the $$$

I am still having a ton of trouble. I sent you a message ith my Skype name. Please add me so I can get this sorted out.

Thanks,

Scurveh

I did, i tried talking to you and you never replyed. the best way for me to helpyou, would be for you to get Teamspeak 3 and team viewer 8. then tell me tell me your information and we'll get it sort out. i can talk your through it, but i dont have the time this week, TS and Team Viewer is the fastest and most certian way, because i could tell you to delete something, and you might end up deleting something you really need and then it'll make the entire situation that much worse.

this way is is much more efficient

Edited by =DiG= Zgraphz