Sign in to follow this  
Reqq

One Eyed Bandits, Recruiting Mature 15+ Players

ONE EYED BANDITS

Squad Recruitment!!!

Background Info!

Ok the One Eyed Bandits Is NOT A CLAN its a squad of 5 people we used to be in a clan but the leader didn't like where the clan was heading (bandit Play Style). So we made a squad instead, we play everyday at All hours. We play on 2 Different servers.

Servers we Play on!

Dayz pt! - Extremely Good server with So much To add! -185.2.136.156:3238 The server Includes -

[Extra Barracks and Buildings and Crash sites] AI Protected Secret Weapon Cache (Super Hard to Get by the AI) Skins and Clan Bases (WE HAVE A CLAN BASE WHICH IS IMMENSE!!!! Player Protected!) Also New Weapon Enhanced Vehicles with new Secret Weapons!

Come At Me Bro! - Extremely Good Server with even More to add!!-185.2.138.28:3221 This server Includes - Custom AI bases, HARDCORE AI patrols,-SO GOOD, Custom weapons Bases And Buildings, Patrolling Ai Which get in cars and Helicopters and patrol, And INFECTED CAMPS!!

The Squad!

Jonseao- Funniest Guy Ever!-Very Experienced and a Very good Combat Player

Jared- Squad leader- Extremely good Combat Player Is All About Keeping His squad alive and Working together Keeps the Shit In Tigh

Me- Im a a cunt - Jokes im Good at Combat and no what to do when shit hits the Fan-

Adam- Also Good at Combat Scenarios But he talks alot (but hes getting better haha)

Timmy - Hes a Good Player Can hit shots From quite Far Range!

What Where Looking For?

Where Looking for Good players who are experienced in all combat Scenarios and Are Mature, We need players that Are Either Eu or Us or CA but can play on Different Servers and Dont just stick to One Because they have loot We like to have 2-3 to play on.

We Dont want to have to teach you how to play Dayz.

You Need a Good Mic or Decent Headset

Can Use Different Types of Weapons Effectively

How To Join

Contact me

Email - OEBDayz@Gmail.com

or Come on our Teamspeak.

teamspeak-3.clanplanet.co.uk:10051

Poke Either Jonse,Jared or Reqq

Edited by Reqq

Sorry man, You need to have Dayz to be in a clan

I'm interested, however im going canoeing in a second so i won't be on right away. Maybe around 5pm EST I'll be on, if your group will be on as well.

yeah well be on mate just hop on

The teamspeak is teamspeak-3.clanplanet.co.uk:10051

I wanna join looking for a squad for a while but i cant play that much, now the summer is coming i can play much, but just in regular days i cant play much but i will explain that if i meet you guys for the first time,

Im a pretty good dayz player started it when it released and im really good in being a Medic