Sign in to follow this  
gstyle1988@gmail.com

Nerf the L85A2?

Ok, I found this beautiful gun at a crash Site near Stary. Since I was near one of the most populated inland city, I decided to test it on poor players. Because, you know, the thin line between the good and the evil vanish completely in front of the power of seduction of a good, well-manufactured gun.

And I felt like cheating. I won't post screenshot, it would'nt be fair for my poor, raped victims, but I can assure you it was a massacre.

I'm not complainning about the gun's accuracy or the fact that its ammunition are very easy to find, it's a class-AAA OTAN assault rifle after all. But the scope with thermal vision... it just ruins everyone effort to get stealth in front of me. You can be well-hidden, behind a tree with just the half of your head visible, I will see you because you're a freaking white lantern in a dark-orange world. And in worst case scenario (like high range) it will takes 3 seconds to differenciate you from a rabbit or a pig.

I do not ask to delete the gun, men who loot a high-risk heli crash site need a good reward. Just replaces it with a variant without a thermal scope (but wich keep the night vision). Lifes on this games are too precious to be whipped out so easily by a noob with an omnipotent vision.

PS: In case of bad English, I'm sorry, it's not my mother tongue.

I didn't know it had thermal scope, wow.

It can fall in hands of the good, the bad or the very ugly. For that reason it's an interesting addition.

But yes, thermal scope seems a bit too powerful, especially if some crooked clan ends up duplicating it.