Sign in to follow this  
zazriel

Greatest Success (Thus Far)

So I was playing on a public server, just got killed by some random outside Cherno when I spawn in Otmel. So I figured I'd run up sniper hill, and see if I can't find anyone to mess with. Turns out, there was a helicopter chillin on the beach. So I run into Elektro industrial area, and find some stuff and a tool box and run back. Apparently, the copter needed more time than I wanted to spend, so I left it at that. Armed with a hatchet, I see a guy approaching me with an AK Kobra. I run away and talk in direct chat "FRIENDLY, FRIENDLY!" I ask if that was his helicopter, and said I was trying to fix it. I offered to help him fix it if he let me ride in it. As we run into Elektro, he checks his map. I wacked him with the hatchet, and absorbed the swearing he gave me. I looted his gun - no ammo >_>. So I decided I would walk up sniper hill and see if I can't mess with someone. So i scope it out and find a guy in a ghillie suit. I place the AK in my brand new British Assault pack, and run up and say, "OOOOOOOOOO! I'M A BANDIT LALALALALALA".

The guy finds me, sees I'm completely unarmed. He has a DMR, and his friend appears, ghillie with SVD. So I'm chillin with them and I tell them about the heli, told them I wasn't wanting to spend all the time fixing it by myself. So they asked if I wanted to help. I said yeah, but I won't run through Elektro unarmed. One of the guys gives me an M14 with 2 clips. Turns out, they had a guy with an AS50 watching us the whole time, he runs up and I start planning my next move. I tell them we need to watch that heli, and make sure noone steals it. The guy with the SVD offers, and the guy with the AS50 and DMR offer to run into Elektro with me. So we head off in our different directions, and crouch on a road where they alt-tab to check their maps.

I blast them in the head, steal the DMR and log out. I switched servers, ran up the road 100 feet or so, then hide in a bush. Switch BACk to the server, and see the guy with the SVD looting the guy with the AS50. I unload half a clip with the DMR into the guy, and notice the 3 logged off. I looted the AS50, 4 rounds for it and took the DMR with the left over clips.

TL;DR - I convinced random guys to give me a gun, then kill the 3 of them with it.

So you server hopped? :facepalm:

Would be more impressive if you had done that on the one server :emptycan:

Edited by goolg22
  • Like 10

Not really a great success, you server hopped. If you killed them all three without server hopping that'd be boss.

• Like 3

n00b you didnt make a 360 !!! And where's your Dubstep montage of this ?

but srsly server hopping is not cool

Edited by NoSurvive

I am all for playing with in the mechanics of the game, but server hopping was a dick move. And I don't throw that out there lightly.

Your post is given two thumbs down.

• Like 2

I don't understand why 3 people all had to conveniently "check their maps"... why, in case they get lost running through town?

Calling bullshit on this one.

Mad skills though if it was true man, mad skills...

Edited by AntiHero

Mad skills though if it was true man, mad skills...

Really ... you consider SERVER HOPPING --- Mad Skills ... what the hell is this world coming to. :P

Edit: Damn forgot to add smiley face. ;)

Edited by novogeek
  • Like 1

Ghosting someone by server hopping is not impressive, it's cheating. You knew for a fact that you were about to get blasted by the guy with the SVD, so you effectively combat logged.

We may be bandits and murderers or as some people call us "assholes" and "dickheads"... but we don't cheat.

• Like 2

I don't understand why 3 people all had to conveniently "check their maps"... why, in case they get lost running through town?

Calling bullshit on this one.

i lost him at "AS50"

you, sir, sit on a throne of lies!

i lost him at "AS50"

you, sir, sit on a throne of lies!

seriously what guy runs through town with an as50 unless they're admin, you get an as50 you earn the right to camp, when i get as50s, im to much of a pussy to move, i dislike them that much lol

So you server hopped... This implies public servers, which would all be running the newest version of DayZ.. and the AS50 was patched out last update..

Cool story bro.

Wow, really, server hopping? At least accept death if it's going to happen.