Sign in to follow this  
clobbersaurus1

I am looking for a small, effective bandit squad/clan.

Hello and thank you for bothering to read this! The title basically explains what the purpose of this topic is, so I'll just get into the details; I am a very experienced DayZ player, have been in multiple clans and was very active for a long time. I haven't played in maybe a month, just started up again, and want another group of people to shoot other people with, and by "other people", I mean anybody and everybody not in our group/clan/squad. I am a good sniper, driver, etc, but the only thing I think you'd care about is that I have limited helicopter experience. At one point I could fly one crapily but I do not think I will remember how to now lol. However, I am a fast learner. I've played most of the maps/mods that were out a month ago; Taviana, Utes, Wasteland, DayZ 1945, etc. Have not done origins or the new crap but I can easily download them and learn them. As long as it's DayZ I should be proficient. I am 17 years old and if you care, but I doubt it matters unless you are one of those "Must be 25+, have Navy Seal experience, live in Intercourse, Pennsylvania, have 2000 posts on Dayz forums, over 9000 hours of DayZ gameplay, and have ventrilo, TS3, skype, mumble, and a fax machine" clans. I also live in Texas, but I'm obviously not a hillbilly :). I want a small, close clan/squad that can kill quickly and cleanly, can have fun, but is mature. For these reasons I will decline invitations to clans full of squeaky 10 year olds. I would prefer an American clan, but I really don't care if it's a UK group or something, as long as the time zones won't be detrimental to our gameplay. 6-8 hour difference I can probably handle. 12 hour, maybe not. Anyway, if you like what you hear, (well, read :P), please leave a post! I will most likely take the quickest promising offer; I don't want to wait 3 weeks unless I have to.

Thanks for reading!

OH, and btw, I happen to have Ventrilo, Mumble, and TS3. I would prefer a group that has a server on one of the 3, but it doesn't matter as long as you guys have some way of talking not via DayZ global chat.

Great. Another penisfaced group of bandits using TS3.

I bet you I can take you on and 5 of your bandit friends, anytime and anyplace in DayZ. Get your group together and PM me.

explicitgaming.clancoms.com:1404

join and ask an admin about recruitment~!

Great. Another penisfaced group of bandits using TS3.

I bet you I can take you on and 5 of your bandit friends, anytime and anyplace in DayZ. Get your group together and PM me.

LOL aren't you hardcore.