Sign in to follow this  
mrme

Bandit or Hero house? Origins

I'v been wondering, whats preferred? Bandit or hero houses. Because i'm trying to get a hero skin and I'v heard if people get on top of hero houses people can access the houses items. Is this true, false or out of date? Thanks

There's multiple ways to glitch inside the various house levels but you shouldn't worry about that as when the house is locked you cannot access the gear.

Level 1 bandot and hero houses are essentially the same minus a fe aesthetic features.

Level 2 hero house isn't much of an upgrade from the level 1 in regards to physical size, however the bandit level 2 house has a very nice physical sizes and allows for easier maneuverability.

Level 3, again there isn't much difference between the two. However the bandit house seems to be aesthetically tidier inside. (I have been assuming that these two somehow got switched around as a bandit would most likely have a messier house)

I hope this answered your questions.

No real difference.It's not like you're going to hang around inside and play cards with your buddies.

Level 1 houses store 10 weapons or tools, and 500 items (same as small garage)

Level 2s store 25 weapons or tools,and 500 items

Level 3s store 50 weapons/tools and 500 items (same as large garage)

Lock it up and no-one can take anything

Don't build garages on slopes.