TheOneJarl

Ok lets make a list!

Hi,

I have a few problems on DayZ ever since 1.7.1 update.

These are the issues I have and I have tried reinstalling the whole game twice, I have also reinstalled the mod about 5 times nothing changes.

Okay, I don't have a debug monitor.

I don't have a model in 3rd person.

I can't use flares.

When I die I respawn with the same character, weapons ect.

But on the bright side my FPS has increased :~)

So has anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?

I will try anything!

Thanks.

Are you using six updater?

Yes I am good sir. Is this an issue?

Yes, it's unstable as fuck, stop using it. The first thing I want you to do right now is uninstall it and then delete the six projects folder from your program files. After that install the 3825 beta patch from the Arma 2 beta website.

Once you have done that delete your @Dayz folder from your Arma 2 CO folder. Then install your beta patch. After that go and download the 1.7.1.4 patch from index of Dayz. drag the @Dayz folder that's in the zip folder you downloaded and drag it into your Arma 2 CO directory. Then follow this for learning how to run DayZ from the beta.cmd command prompt

Go to the Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead directory (for example C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead) and right-click -> edit on .cmd file "_runA2CO_beta.cmd".

Search for ":run" near the end of the file. Add ";@dayz" without quotes to "-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca".

Run "_runA2CO_beta.cmd" and enjoy playing!

Yes' date=' it's unstable as fuck, stop using it. The first thing I want you to do right now is uninstall it and then delete the six projects folder from your program files. After that install the 3825 beta patch from the Arma 2 beta website.

Once you have done that delete your @Dayz folder from your Arma 2 CO folder. Then install your beta patch. After that go and download the 1.7.1.4 patch from index of Dayz. drag the @Dayz folder that's in the zip folder you downloaded and drag it into your Arma 2 CO directory. Then follow this for learning how to run DayZ from the beta.cmd command prompt

Go to the Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead directory (for example C:\Program Files (x86)\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead) and right-click -> edit on .cmd file "_runA2CO_beta.cmd".

Search for ":run" near the end of the file. Add ";@dayz" without quotes to "-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca".

[/quote']

Thanks for the quick reply I will get to it now. Im new to the site, is there somesort of reputation system? If so I would like to add to yours.

I have the game on steam will I have to do something differently?

Yes' date=' it's unstable as fuck, stop using it. The first thing I want you to do right now is uninstall it and then delete the six projects folder from your program files. After that install the 3825 beta patch from the Arma 2 beta website.

[/quote']

Thanks for the quick reply I will get to it now. Im new to the site, is there somesort of reputation system? If so I would like to add to yours.

No, I have it on Steam too, it's all the same. As far as I know there is no personal rep system, i'm fine with it anyway, i'm here to help.

Does it matter at which part of "-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca" I add ;@dayz to?

Does it matter at which part of "-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca" I add ;@dayz to?

Oops sorry for the slow reply yes it does add it here so it looks like this

"-mod=%_ARMA2PATH%;EXPANSION;ca;@dayz

Hmm it doesn't seem to be working still....

You got skype?

You got skype?

Yes, I will pm you my name. Also it does seem to be working now but my name comes up in red. If im correct does that mean that it is saying I have an illegal copy of the game?

You got skype?

Yes' date=' I will pm you my name. Also it does seem to be working now but my name comes up in red. If im correct does that mean that it is saying I have an illegal copy of the game?

[/quote']

Unsure of this

You got skype?

Yes' date=' I will pm you my name. Also it does seem to be working now but my name comes up in red. If im correct does that mean that it is saying I have an illegal copy of the game?

[/quote']

Unsure of this

I have proof of purchase so yeah...

You got skype?

[/quote']

Unsure of this

I have proof of purchase so yeah...

Still don't have your skype and I don't have the pm. Did you send me one?