Sign in to follow this  
Loubido

Looking for group on Dayz.

Hi guys ( and gals ).

My name is Louis I am a 19 year old university student currently living in Bournemouth in the UK. I am looking for a group of people to play Dayz with, preferably people who are 18+ and have skype/teamspeak, because I find playing Dayz in a group much more fun. I have been playing Dayz for about a year now so I have a decent amount of experience. Please reply to this thread and leave some means to contact you if you are interested in teaming up :).

Cheers

Louis

• Like 1

Hey mate.

I'm konox and if ur intrested i got a position for u.

check out brainsofbritain.co.uk

And meet me on teamspeak 3, ip: 178.79.164.247:8780

Edited by konox

Hi guys ( and gals ).

My name is Louis I am a 19 year old university student currently living in Bournemouth in the UK. I am looking for a group of people to play Dayz with, preferably people who are 18+ and have skype/teamspeak, because I find playing Dayz in a group much more fun. I have been playing Dayz for about a year now so I have a decent amount of experience. Please reply to this thread and leave some means to contact you if you are interested in teaming up :).

Cheers

Louis

hiya mate, check out The BSB Network. We're well established and stable (set up in 2002) and have supported Day Z since launch with our own EPOCH server and we will be supporting Stand alone. Our server has 2 factions already set up and active, The Scorpions (Bandits) and The Ravens (Heroes!). Mostly just a good laugh and banter between members on TS3 but also competitive events and tournaments.

. Check out our website for more details @ http://www.bsbnetwork.com

Hey Loubido,

Come on over to [boB] we are looking for players new and old so you are more than welcome!!!

Look us up TS & Server IP below

TS IP: 178.79.164.247:8780

UK#1 IP: 46.165.221.97:2332

(P.S Dont listen to Konox)

Hello. Im looking for some people to play with. I currently play with 2 groups. One that's European during the day. And another that's American at night since I live in the US. Im 28 and Im a hardcore fan of DayZ . Ive been playing it since August. And right now Im into some of the new mods and maps. There's a new mod called DayZ Overwatch which is alot like Breaking Point but with some cool new features that I just started to play. Really I play whatever everybody wants to play but I really like those new mods. I also play some wasteland and Island Life. You should pm via skype at : rob1pr26 or steam with the same username so you can join us. We are really friendly and like to laugh and pvp and survive.

The Hell Bound Soldiers is recruiting any type of player who is a FAIR PLAYER! We teach our bambis how to play and let our experienced players furfill their blood lust, we are recruiting ages 16 and up, exceptions can be made.

Join teamspeak and check us out, speak to raptor or Cradboard for recruitment:

brass.typefrag.com:4965

Check out our website at:

http://hellboundsoldiers.webs.com/