Sign in to follow this  
Own3r

Experienced player looking to teamup

Hello there! I am 16 and I have been playing DayZ for over a year and a half now.

I took a break a while ago because I found it too repetitive .Now because of the Summer I have alot of free time and I was looking for a couple of people to play it with again.

-I have skype and teamspeak.

-I am from Portugal (GMT+1) but I can speak fluent english.

-I can play any mods/maps except for Lingor (Don´t ask me why :D).

-I can play survivor or bandit ( I also enjoy roleplaying).

Finally, if you want to play with me, all you have to have is a microphone and the ability to have a good laugh every now and then!

hiya mate, check out The BSB Network. We're well established and stable (set up in 2002) and have supported Day Z since launch with our own EPOCH server and we will be supporting Stand alone. Our server has 2 factions already set up and active, The Scorpions (Bandits) and The Ravens (Heroes!). Mostly just a good laugh and banter between members on TS3 but also competitive events and tournaments.

. Check out our website for more details @ http://www.bsbnetwork.com

are you still looking? If so pm me or pm my Steam ID Indoc We are a group of exp looking for more people to roam pvp survive ect,,,

Recruitment:

The Hell Bound Soldiers is recruiting any type of player who is a FAIR PLAYER! We teach our bambis how to play and let our experienced players furfill their blood lust, we are recruiting ages 16 and up, exceptions can be made.

Join teamspeak and check us out, speak to raptor for recruitment:

PLEAS WAIT IN THE RECRUITMENT CENTER AND BE PATIENT, WE WILL GET TO YOU AS SOON AS WE SEE YOU

brass.typefrag.com:4965

Check out our website at:

http://hellboundsoldiers.webs.com/

Explicit Gaming!

explicitgaming.clancoms.com:1404

join and talk to an admin!