switch296

All 1.7.1.4 ANZ servers have disappeared?

I can't seem to see any 1.7.1.4 ANZ servers at all.

I know ausarma was having some issues with their servers today but now I can't see a single one, even those hosted by other people.

Is this for everyone or just me?

Servers are back up. The cause of the outage is being investigated. Please don't jump to conclusions and immediately throw the blame on someone and attack them' date=' it can only back-fire if you're guess is wrong. With 200+ players effected we did give a possibly reason for the outage, but no need to take it for a certainty and then go on the war-path.

You do know ANZ3+4 get shut-down tonight too. Won't be back for a day or two as it's moved to a new host... Thankfully you don't know where I live...

Devs have been pretty good with us so far, and there are more then 4 ANZ servers, just none have updated to 1.7.1.4 yet.

[/quote']

From the rant thread complaining about ANZ servers.

Not much we can do unfortunately, just have to sit tight.

Thanks man, I did see that thread but I thought he was only talking about ausarma servers.

I had seen some ANZ 1.7.1.4 servers just a couple of hours ago though is the thing, after the ausarma ones disappeared but now they have followed ausarma and have completely disappeared.. weird :\

Rocket's a New Zealander, the New Zealand servers are all still up. Clearly it's a conspiracy. :D

[edit]

But yeah, not seeing a single Aussie server at the moment. Looks like we'll be playing on Dallas tonight, NZ's chock full already.

The server that I have been faithful to for a while is..

Locked.

3 people on.. err

ANZ 10

Would appreciate updates..

ANZ1-4 are AUSARMA

ANZ5 is hosted by same provider.

ANZ10 is hosted in same data centre.

I believe our problems (ANZ1-4) are host related, not DayZ or our servers. They're looking into the routing issues for us. Something with MTU settings on a router may have changed. That would probably affect ANZ5, and possibly ANZ10.

Yea but 3 people are on ANZ 10 and its locked.

Been like this for the last 30m or so.

Yes they are probably trying to figure out what's wrong with it... I can only guess so don't take my word for gospel (again :P).