mkrrr

Why everyone thinks this mod is hardcore?

This game is so dan easy

spawning without weapons and food changes nothing

there's TONS of weapons, TONS of food and loot EVERYWHERE

you don't even have to hide from zombies and players

usually i just run as fast as i can with a dozen zombies following me hich will disappear some minutes later

i ran into a city and do the same here. i can ran into any building and kill nearly any player even with much better loot cause 90% of players are kids with no skill at all.

how THIS is hardcore?

when u can find EVERYTHING u wish (food, ammo, backpacks, even clothes) in just 10 minutes of gameplay? how this can be hard? i don't really understand this

english is not the first language for all. can u understand that?

This game is so dan easy

spawning without weapons and food changes nothing

there's TONS of weapons' date=' TONS of food and loot EVERYWHERE

usually i just run as fast as i can with a dozen zombies following me hich will disappear some minutes later

i ran into a city and do the same here. i can ran into any building and kill nearly any player even with much better loot cause 90% of players are kids with no skill at all.

how THIS is hardcore?

when u can find EVERYTHING u wish (food, ammo, backpacks, even clothes) in just 10 minutes of gameplay? how this can be hard? i don't really understand this

[/quote']

punctuation.jpg

english is not the first language for all. can u understand that?

What ? they dont use punctuation in any other language but english you say ?

i know when people have nothing to say then become arguing about grammar and so on

but that's really stupid assuming that i speak UR language much much better than u speak mine

l

Compared to most games these days, it's pretty hardcore. But I agree - it's fairly easy once you have a basic idea of what you're doing... and certain aspects of the game start to feel far too convenient for the player as far as survival is concerned.

Unfortunately, with all the mainstream attention this mod is getting, and all the subsequent moaning about how "tough" it is, I wouldn't be surprised to see it get even easier.

i don't think it's hardcore. only "hardcore" is that players are either too trigger happy or paranoid, i cant ask for a trade or anything. only thing i trade for is my life for 7 bullets in my stomach and a extra bullet in the eye :/

yeah its not that bad because you can kite successfully everytime, i played a mod someone had made for stalker CoP once still got it i think, just amped up the whole game and made all the mobs spawn randomly, now that was freaking hardcore took about 50 trial an error attempts to get anywhere. if you got CoP and you want something hard look up pripyatan arms, complete the game with that mod then come back and talk about hardcore.

I dont think you will ever find a "hardcore" like game with that way of gaming.

If you cant feel yourself into a game better stay at games like COD ( dont get me wrong i like COD but its just a simple, "played that 100 times before" shooter ^^)

But i guess this "feel into a game", watching all cutszenes,reading the story, etc.. thing is kinda oldschool.

reminds me of my little brother who asked me " Who is this Roman and why did he get killed?" after he played the whole story on his own. He never watched one cutszene o.O

sadly op has a point, The game is hardcore when you play like its real, But currently the new changes have made it that someone who plays it like a cheesy mmo yields better results... Ive watched a lot of zed trains today.

sadly op has a point' date=' The game is hardcore when you play like its real, But currently the new changes have made it that someone who plays it like a cheesy mmo yields better results... Ive watched a lot of zed trains today.

[/quote']

THIS!! Exactly this!

If you change your playstyle from "Arma2" to something more like "Battlefield3" or even "Left4Dead" you will be much more successfull.

You just run where you want to, enter any building, turn around and chop the horde following you to bits and loot the place.

YOU KNOW SOMETHING!. FUCK THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE

This guy was trying to make a point in a language he was obviously not familiar with and trying his best to contribute to the community, and then you fucking kiddies reprimand for him his poor language? Fuck off. Most ridiculous thing I have seen on these forums to date. I for one would like to see you go and type out the same thing in his language.

fucking ridiculous.

See this is the whole problem... poeple are just playing games now to say hey I have more iver loot then you!!! Sure you can train zed's and gt away with it and yes that's not fun so why do you do it? Instead of playing the game to have the best stuff and be the best out there PLAY THE GAME TO HAVE FUN. Put yourself into the game and play it like you are actually there cause if that was you I'm pretty sire you wouldn't want 15 zombies chasing you around town. So play to have fun and play the way that's most fun to you simple as that.

YOU KNOW SOMETHING!. FUCK THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE

This guy was trying to make a point in a language he was obviously not familiar with and trying his best to contribute to the community' date=' and then you fucking kiddies reprimand for him his poor language? Fuck off. Most ridiculous thing I have seen on these forums to date. I for one would like to see go and type out the same thing in his language.

fucking ridiculous.

[/quote']

I honestly agree. The people in this post have completely turned me off from these forums. I'm done for a bit

You people should be ashamed of yourselves....seriously

its not hard if you play it like CoD , run around and gun everyone, it is hard if you play it as a survival game.

i don't think it's hardcore. only "hardcore" is that players are either too trigger happy or paranoid' date=' i cant ask for a trade or anything. only thing i trade for is my life for 7 bullets in my stomach and a extra bullet in the eye :/

[/quote']

Go help these guys make their trading post.