Cooper Joe

L00king for a Clan/group

Hey there, I only started playing DayZ a week ago but i've gotten to grips with it. It's getting pretty boring playing solo so i'm looking for some sort of group/clan. There are so many to choose from I don't know who to pick, so that's why I made my own topic.

What I'm looking for:

-At least 3 ACTIVE members

-Preferably a hero type clan, but i'll accept any

-Not too serious to the point i'm not having fun and not too laid back i'm not engaged. I'd like a healthy balance.

-An active server with plenty of people. I don't want us to be hugely dominant to the point it's easy.

Steam: cooperjoeg

Thanks!

P.S.

I'm 17 living in the UK :)

• Like 1

Hey there, I only started playing DayZ a week ago but i've gotten to grips with it. It's getting pretty boring playing solo so i'm looking for some sort of group/clan. There are so many to choose from I don't know who to pick, so that's why I made my own topic.

What I'm looking for:

-At least 3 ACTIVE members

-Preferably a hero type clan, but i'll accept any

-Not too serious to the point i'm not having fun and not too laid back i'm not engaged. I'd like a healthy balance.

-An active server with plenty of people. I don't want us to be hugely dominant to the point it's easy.

Steam: cooperjoeg

Thanks!

P.S.

I'm 17 living in the UK :)

hiya mate, check out The BSB Network. We're well established and stable (set up in 2002) and have supported Day Z since launch with our own server and we will be supporting Stand alone. Our server has 2 factions already set up and active, The Scorpions (Bandits) and The Ravens (Heroes!). Mostly just a good laugh and banter between memerbs on TS3 but also comeptiitve events and tournaments.

. Check out our website for more details @ http://www.bsbnetwork.com

Legion of Honor is recruiting

UNITED STATES - CANADA - UNITED KINGDOM - AUSTRALIA - EUROPE

Logo_zps4dee0b29.jpg

See our recruitment post for details:

Legion of Honor is recruiting again!

We have a minimum age requirement of 16. Our members are friendly and respectful, as well as active. Legion of Honor always kicks ass.

Come hang with us on TS! IP is 66.55.131.26:9188

Hey Bud,

Come on over to [boB] we are looking for players new and old so you are more than welcome!!!

Look us up TS & Server IP below

TS IP: 178.79.164.247:8780

UK#1 IP: 46.165.221.97:2332

Thanks for the offers guys but i'm afraid i'm going to have to pass on all of 'em and here's why:

TBR: Can't even find a section for DayZ plus i'm not a big fan of cross-game clans.

BSB: Too big and established, i'll be just another face in the crowd.The intro was pretty nifty though ;)

LoH: Too hardcore for my taste, and US centred. Timezone differences would be a pain an' all.

AK: I like how you're posting recruitment messages anywhere you can, shows commitment. But it's kinda lazily done; the link me to doesn't work, the site seems a bit outdated (events from like 9 months ago on the newsfeed) and i'm not being told anything about the clan (although i'm assuming I have to sign up, but I shouldn't have to).

Best of luck to all four of you though :).

<Still looking for clan>

Hey Bud,

Come on over to [boB] we are looking for players new and old so you are more than welcome!!!

Look us up TS & Server IP below

TS IP: 178.79.164.247:8780

UK#1 IP: 46.165.221.97:2332

We are a friendly bunch of guys and as I said we are looking for new or old players.

[boB] is the house clan server but there are others on.

We have regular events i.e Defending Devils Castle etc and have custom map edits.

All in all looking to add to ranks to compete with the other clans and assist with new players etc.

British based, I like. I'll give it some thought mate, thanks.

Edited by Cooper Joe
  • Like 1

Check out the website www.brainsofbritain.co.uk

Other than that its up to you!

TBR: Can't even find a section for DayZ plus i'm not a big fan of cross-game clans. = [boB] Dayz Dayz Dayz

BSB: Too big and established, i'll be just another face in the crowd.The intro was pretty nifty though ;) = [bob] noone is a face in the crowd (every opinion counts)

LoH: Too hardcore for my taste, and US centred. Timezone differences would be a pain an' all. = [boB] UK based server, Clan and we take it as it comes (Weather you want to go hunt Bandits or become a Hero! its your choice)