jaytmuk (DayZ)

Cant understand KOS moaners :s

Offourse nobody is going to turn around when being hold up.

I always just run any direction to cover. NEver been robbed. COuple have tried.

Its just you need to get really close for that to work, and if someone got that close to you you deserve to get killed.

Yeah I usually wait until they are looting before telling then to drop their weapon so they can't run quick enough

And lowering a weapon isn't enough

There is a certain combination of buttons that allows you to fire with a lowered weapon, I'm not going to tell you how otherwise there would be a total shitstorm of betrayals

Suffice to say I've been a victim of it and used or myself when someone aimed at me when I had a lowered weapon

And most people will shoot you mod blood transfusion, as soon as it registers the transfusion they shoot you WHILE the animation is finishing

So no, they drop the weapon or die

Or I don't like to KoS. But I guess you're right Mr. Pyschiatrist :(. Tell me more about myself.

Really. This is your game changing mechanic? The ability to just walk up to a zombie and give it a good one-two or are you looking for a good 'ole fashion wrestling match. This would definitely change the game a lot.

If you don't kos then you do it for a reason other than to make your life easier, which is playing a role. Most people kos because its well proven to be the safest and quickest way to deal with players who are all potentially a threat. I'm not a fucking psychiatrist, I just tried to explain it in more words than "I don't like to".

What I was saying was that after a while people have had enough of running to get gear and getting killed without any other interaction. If you don't kill other players you meet, its pretty rare now that you find a genuine "friendly", so usually one of you dies. I'm not saying friendlies don't exist, you just hardly ever find them.

If someone held me at gunpoint and said "Give me your gear or you're dead" I may as well take the risk of running or killing him because cooperating has the same end result as being killed. You're stood there with no gear. Until your life has value other than what gear you have DayZ will remain a DM, which after a time gets dull.

Did you really not get what I meant about the z's? Its one game changing mechanic, yes. Obviously changing that one part of the game won't make it a finished product, but do you really not see where I'm coming from? I'm sorry but they're laughable with their random hitting radius nonsense. Also, no not a quick one-two. If they actually attacked you in a way that you could use some skill to fight them rather than bobbing back and forth swinging your hatchet at thin air.