madmaxusmc

[19WDU] Fight What You Fear - Fresh Origins Server with Personal Houses, Character Level ups, 4h Day and Night Cycle and More

15gsas3.jpg

First: If you're not already playing Day Z Origins, stop what you are doing and dowload it from Day Z Commander now. It is that good!

Server Features:

Completely Fresh Server (perfect for players and groups looking to establish camps)

Active Admins who care about providing a fun, fair experience for all players.

Player base backed by a large, active clan

Hosted on a Solid State Drive

Private Hive

To find the server search "19WDU" in Day Z Commander, or use the IP 216.245.202.198:2302

The Server Rules are simple. Play fair and Have fun. Any Hacking, Cheating, Duping etc. will result in a permanent ban.

The 19WDU server is the home base of the 1st Battalion, 9th Marine Regiment "The Walking Dead" USMC http://www.19wdu.com MilSim Clan. We are a large unit who is friendly to survivors and hostile to bandits (though we welcome a good challenge).

On the server, we regularly run "Operation Greenzone" exercises. During these events, The 19WDU Clan enforces a bandit free zone in in key areas such as quarries through force of arms and military tactics. WE DO NOT USE SCRIPTS OR ADMIN POWERS TO ACCOMPLISH THIS. These exercises provide a unique and fun experience for survivors and for bandits who try to crack our defenses, and a repspite for surivors who are trying to advance their base building.

We would especially like to invite survivor and bandit groups (large and small) who are looking for a reliable server to establish a home base on. Our clan enjoys helping survivors and the challenge organized bandits bring.

We'll see you on the server.

Edited by MadMaxUSMC

Will the exercises like "Operation Greenzone" be scheduled somewhere so that people could participate?

They will be announced on the server in 30 minutes in advance or so. Posting schedules too far in advance would give bandits too much of an advantage. However, we will be conducting these often enough that steady players will be involved quite often.

is the server up yet? or else i have a problem because i cant find it on dayz commander

I'm just coming back to the game, and am interested in this server. anyone up for starting a group (bandit/survivor I'm fine with either)?

Im downloadinhg Origins to give it a go right now. This server is the one I'm testing it on so if i enjoy it then you'll have a regular visitor. I'm GoodKat in-game. Look forward to it.

• Like 1

is the server up yet? or else i have a problem because i cant find it on dayz commander

It is up and already has players on it. If you can't find it searching 19wdu on DayZ commander, you can click on favorites, and type the IP in directly below the the top menu. It is 216.242.202.198 port 2302

Im downloadinhg Origins to give it a go right now. This server is the one I'm testing it on so if i enjoy it then you'll have a regular visitor. I'm GoodKat in-game. Look forward to it.

Great, See you there!

Server wont load for me

OK, It is working I so it must be something on your end. Have you downloaded and installed the latest Origins patch through DayZ Commander?

I had troubles connecting with the IP earlier today, but simply typing in WDU in the filter did the trick for me.

Edited by Lucian