Sign in to follow this  
seriousmike

'You were kicked off the game' please help

I just got Arma 2 and OA and when I downloaded DayZ and joined a server for the first time, I got this error. I get this error everytime I join a server, within 3-5 seconds of joining.

Every topic I have seen involving this has had a fix regarding downloading BattlEye directly from their website, I tried this with no luck, I have also tried the integrity thing with both games via Steam, both had an error that was said to be fixed.

If anyone can help, that would be great. Thanks (:

Tried that, loaded back into a server, but I got the same error/message.

BUT, something I saw quickly before it disappeared was 'Registration failed: Invalid CD Key' and thats all I saw before it kicked me. Any more suggestions?

EDIT: Just making sure you all do know, this is a legit copy of Arma 2/OA bought from Steam.

Edited by owned1991

Everytime I check the integrity on Steam of ArmA 2 OA, it says that there is an issue that will be fixed, but it never gets fixed.

It lets me start up both games fine letting me get to the main menu, I haven't bothered to go farther than that.

That should be okay, So you're Keys should be fine. Do you use any 3rd party program to install DayZ? Commander? Play with 6 or whatever.

Changed from DayZ Commander to Play withSix and the first server I tried getting into worked. I will update this later if I get any further problems.

Downloaded Origins on Play withSix and received the same error as before. This error is killing me >_<